Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'd like to add that Kostas Manolas has looked really impressive this tournament. IIRC, he was really good in the Olympiakos win over Man Utd too and people were clamoring for him to be signed.

Zebulun

I Love alligator suarez so much more after that incident, he's actually trying to lower his price to ensure his safe passage to us ;)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona are still interested in Sevilla centre back Federico Sazio (27), who will renew if he doesn't get offers from other clubs. [marca]

BarçAjax8

I post this...
People make mistakes... it becomes a problem when a person doesn't learn and continues to make the same mistakes.
Players like Pepe (another red for violence in WC), Marcelo (wait for it lol), Ramos, Nigel de Jong, Gattuso etc are assholes.

Suarez has made some pretty bad mistakes but he's changed over the last year. He looks a new player and because he changed his mindset he was phenomenal on the pitch. I'd welcome him to Barcelona

...and he doesn't even wait 1 day to do this...
858054672.gif

Wow, was I wrong. Suarez is a sack of shit and has serious mental problems.
Zubi please forget this jackass, I hope he stays far from Barcelona.

Richard.H

Claudio bravo officially announced on the official barca website

It says an agreement has been made. No news on the price though

FC B

I Love alligator suarez so much more after that incident, he's actually trying to lower his price to ensure his safe passage to us ;)

I want him the same after the incident not love him more. But it is good that his price tag might drop a bit which would be great if the board still wants him. They should !

zanela

Barcelona have added Feyenoord defender Bruno Martins Indi (22) to their list of centre back options. [sport]

I like this rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans