Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Even if we get him for 40M we should not sign Suarez. Already Rosell like scumbags spoiled the image of the club and we already have one diving cunt in the team. Suarez is not just some diving cunt he is the king of controversy. We can higuain reus or even aguero but no Suarez

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Bertus

PSG have rejected a "35M + Alves" bid for centre back Marquinhos (20). Barcelona don't plan new bid. PSG would accept Pedro in deal. [le10s]

The article on Le10Sport doesn't say that. The journalist that wrote it just guesses that "maybe" PSG would be more receptive if Barcelona includes Pedro in the deal.

But anyways, that doesn't mean much. Le10Sport is the same as MD or SPORT.es but in french. They publish bullshit all days.

At the same time of the year last year they announced PSG signed Rooney. Their chief writer even appeared on a TV show to announce it. It was all bullshit.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Marquinhos matheiu kroos higuain and 1 RB ideal transfer window. Instead of matheiu and marquinhos 1 world class CB would be awesome but no one willing to come. Benatia might come but barca unwilling to pay that amount.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Neymessi

I think we should still try to get suarez.I know what he has done.It was a disgrace.His price will be a lot lower now.Get him for 40 and include some behavior clause in the contract and hope for the best.

Bertus

From Mundo Deportivo today about marquinhos

"MD wants Marquinhos at barcelona in the next two weeks"

"The next CB of the new Barcelona - aside Mathieu - should not be late, even more if he's not attending the world cup like Marquinhos. It's obvious that the Brazilian from PSG is the perfect choice. the definitive willpower to recruit him proves that he's the right choice. Since he's the chosen one, they must chase him even if they dislike the price he will cost. It's the result of 2 years of chase to find a CB. In two weeks, training willo resume and Luis Enrique who has lots of work also needs time."

neo1.jpg

:gathering:

:facepalm:

Bertus

PSG wants to sign Mexes, so they'll sell Marquinhos. I just hope we buy him for a reasonable price.
Nope, PSG doesn't.

Both our president and our coach said marquinhos will be at PSG next season. Sorry to disappoint but PSG is not lead by liars like in some other clubs.

And whoever believes that retarded mexes rumor really knows nothing about PSG.

I

instinct

Apparently Koke received a raise at Atletico. He'll earn 6m a year. I don't think he'll leave them this summer. It was unlikely before but now even more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans