Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Apparently Koke received a raise at Atletico. He'll earn 6m a year. I don't think he'll leave them this summer. It was unlikely before but now even more
I read an article in L'Equipe about it.

They investigated and they found Athletico greatly changed their plans for this mercato when they reached that far in CL and by winning La Liga.

The club made a lot of money by being finalist. Hence it gave them the necessary means to not be forced to sell every good players they had.

They added the Athletico representatives were quite proud that for once they would be able to choose who can stay at the club.

Last edited:

serghei

Be useful. Go to Catalunya and smash it on :zubi:s head

I'd might smash this if I go anywhere near Zubi. And I don't want to go to prison for manslaughter. :lol:

hammer-03.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona have added Feyenoord defender Bruno Martins Indi (22) to their list of centre back options. [sport]

I like this rumour.

Won't cost much either, certainly much less than Marquinhos. Anyone else think he can be a good option for us? It's just SPORT though.......

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Won't cost much either, certainly much less than Marquinhos. Anyone else think he can be a good option for us? It's just SPORT though.......

He is currently better than Marcos as well and we don't have to deal with Nasser. Its a win-win

Icarium

Lifestealer
:zubi: asks if he plays for psg or Brazil?? If he does not then he is not a defender.

But all jokes aside we have to consider other targets. Did we not learn anything from TS saga

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Duder

I think it would be weird to let Alexis go to Liverpool and not have Suarez coming to Barcelona, if we actually want him. Would the board really accept a no from Liverpool and then sell them Alexis for 25m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans