Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Learo

Werent Sport the first ones to report a few weeks ago that Luis Enrique will be our new manager?

Trickykid

Werent Sport the first ones to report a few weeks ago that Luis Enrique will be our new manager?

No idea, but it's not exactly a bold quess either if they did. Anyhow, they're bound to get lucky once in a while, considering the amount of rumours they spew.
Also, let's not forget that Luis Enrique isn't our new manager just yet.

KING XAVI

MULLER'S agent just revealed that Barcelona is not an option for him......gutted.....
BTW,how quick is doria ?.......can he play left back?

jklz

People use the phrase 'Barça DNA' in a serious manner? I thought that was just some lame joke because of how the club was tapping up Cesc when he was at Arsenal.

L

Learo

People use the phrase 'Barça DNA' in a serious manner? I thought that was just some lame joke because of how the club was tapping up Cesc when he was at Arsenal.

That doesnt make any sense. What does Barca DNA have to do with tapping players? You have misunderstood everything in an epic way. Barca DNA is used by all people familiar with Barca and usually refers to players with the x factor of superb passing skills and a massive football brain, usually players who know when and where to pass the ball even before they have received it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
+1
For me Oliver Torres is the ONLY choice to step into Xavi's role. The kid has Barça DNA even though he's never trained a day for us. With a season or 2 under Xavi, Oliver will be world class.

I would say I don't understand how he's not on our radar considering we don't have anyone coming up like him... buuuut :zubi:

Didn't we have some kind of first option buy on Oliver Torres?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wasn't it included in the Villa deal first option for some Atleti players

AFAIK it was for Saul and Manquillo.

Edit: Balague said it was for Oliver, but from what I heard, it's only for those two players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans