Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal Faradinho

101 great goals have reported that barca are close to completing a 40 million euro move for David luiz......if we are willing to pay 40 million+tax for David "27 year old joker"luiz,then we shouldn't have any problem paying 36million+tax for aymeric "next big thing" Laporte.out with this moronic board.
Why would we be paying tax for buying Luiz?
(He doesn't have a release clause)

L

linetty

Wish the ban was never lifted.

Sideshow Bob as our CB :angry:. I'm sure our new manager will tell Luiz to take every free kick as well.
Are you jokin mate? No way he's taking free kicks as long as the Boss is here. Your grace, Lionel Messi.

As for Pjanić, 12M? Take it and run.

raskolnikov

Yeah buy why? what makes him so perfect in the boards eyes that they keep persuing him for so long while every fan knows he shouldnt be the first choice at all?
I honestly start to think its the haircut, maybe we should put a wig on benatia so they get interested.

anguy

I believe you have to pay taxes even in regualr transfers but not as extensive as when triggering a release clause

No you don't. And you don't normally need to pay taxes even if paying release clause, the only exception is Spain, where release money must be given to the player, who then "buys himself out", so they count as personal income and must be taxed.

F

forcabarca

I don't support any epl teams... But I'm excited to watch the last game of the season. Would like Liverpool to win the league though ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4

Kohe321

Quoting from the Pjanic thread:

Annnnddd he's signed a contract extension until 2018 :lol: Well there goes our hopes for Pjanic. I don't think we'll actually target any other CM's which is very foreboding.

Bah, oh well. But do we really need a new CM though? I want us to keep Cesc and start playing him in his natural deeper position where he's more comfortable, and where he has proven he can be awesome (no more false 9 nonsense for instance). We also have lots of incredible talent coming up the ranks in Halilovic, Samper etc, not to mention Rafinha coming back from loan who might be a success.

We need another CB after Luiz (he's pretty much certain now, right?), a new RB and a new forward if Alexis is leaving (preferably Aguero for me).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans