Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawyer

Hey alex88bg , I'm from Barcelona. I know that I mean.

I've watched all matches during all season, ALL. I don't know if you too, nor if you have only seen the goals. Here in Barcelona, it has talked about Messi all season because everybody (or largely) coincides that Messi no longer has the explosiveness that he had before. And yes, he has scored 41 goals this season, and is very well done, but the performance as well as explosiveness has not been the same that last seasons. This is so, whether you understand or No.

Last edited:

Bertus

According to Marca, Barcelona believes PSG might change their mind about Marquinhos for 45M euros ( :lol: even I don't believe Marcos is worth 45M), and they plan to send that offer to Nasser [Marca]

According to Le_Parisien, Nasser is still against selling Marquinhos and Verratti whatever the offers, even if it means to not recruit anyone else beside DL this summer if Lavezzi or Pastore is not sold.

That summer will be long, time to grab some popcorn :beer2:

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
According to Marca, Barcelona believes PSG might change their mind about Marquinhos for 45M euros ( :lol: even I don't believe Marcos is worth 45M), and they plan to send that offer to Nasser [Marca]

According from Le_Parisien, Nasser is still against selling Marquinhos and Verratti whatever the offers, even if it means to not recruit anyone else beside DL this summer if Lavezzi or Pastore is not sold.

Laugh smile or cry
Brazilian till we die

--Barcelona board anthem

Maria

Transfermarkt has given the Suarez to Barca rumour some credit, but they have most of their information from MD. Apparently Suarez´ agent is Pep´s brother? And his wife´s family lives near Barcelona or something? Still, Sanchez plus a bunch of cash for Suarez is a bad deal IMO...

And that is supposed to help Bartomeu in the negotiations? :lol:

L

linetty

According to Le_Parisien, Nasser is still against selling Marquinhos and Verratti whatever the offers, even if it means to not recruit anyone else beside DL this summer if Lavezzi or Pastore is not sold.

50M for a player is only fine when he's Brazilian. Dat logic.

zubi dimissió! barto dimissió!

L

linetty

I bring you proof, and you answer me this doesn't proves nothing. :worthy:
Because it doesn't. He just disrupts the harmony in midfield. Is that really hard to understand that he isn't a midfielder? He assists because he's the best player ever, not because he's a good midfielder.

Valencia defender Mathieu met this morning with Valencia officials. He said he would like to join Barcelona and asked to start talks [sd pd]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I bring you proof, and you answer me this doesn't proves nothing. :worthy:

Sawyer to be fair one game does not prove anything. Dropping Messi deep into the midfield is a big waste because even though Messi could very well perform in that position, he is still Barcelona's best and most clinical scorer by a huge margin. You'd be instantly dropping the scoring effectiveness of the team.

The deepest Messi should play at this point in his career is pure 10, and that is in the case the team gets a good finishing mobile 9. Any other position, be it deeper in the midfield, or wider as a winger, is wasting Messi's huge scoring potential for Barcelona.

Because it doesn't. He just disrupts the harmony in midfield. Is that really hard to understand that he isn't a midfielder? He assists because he's the best player ever, not because he's a good midfielder.

Valencia defender Mathieu met this morning with Valencia officials. He said he would like to join Barcelona and asked to start talks [sd pd]

I don't buy he'd disrupt the harmony of the midfield. Messi certainly has the skills to play an attacking midfield. The biggest issue is plainly, you'd be moving Messi, Easily Barca's best, most efficient, and most clinical finisher, that much farther away from the goal. It's not smart.

He can still play a 10 role very well, but only if the team gets a skilled and clinical mobile 9.

Last edited:

sawyer

Sawyer to be fair one game does not prove anything. Dropping Messi deep into the midfield is a big waste because even though Messi could very well perform in that position, he is still Barcelona's best and most clinical scorer by a huge margin. You'd be instantly dropping the scoring effectiveness of the team.

The deepest Messi should play at this point in his career is pure 10, and that is in the case the team gets a good finishing mobile 9. Any other position, be it deeper in the midfield, or wider as a winger, is wasting Messi's huge scoring potential for Barcelona.

I don't buy he'd disrupt the harmony of the midfield. Messi certainly has the skills to play an attacking midfield. The biggest issue is plainly, you'd be moving Messi, Easily Barca's best, most efficient, and most clinical finisher, that much farther away from the goal. It's not smart.

He can still play a 10 role very well, but only if the team gets a skilled and clinical mobile 9.

Okay, we are agree, Messi still can and must play of pure 10, okay. But I simply say that It's not such a crazy idea make him play in midfield.. When XAvi (for example) has made 3 assist in one game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans