Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It seems barca is not happy with real because of the way they are signing kroos. Rumour is that we offered a contract but real came in middle and offered a better one it seems. That is why barca is trying to steal the James signing, they will bid for 90M to sign him for next season. Real are currently offering 70M

Sounds like BS, but it can be true.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mathieu and Vertonghen aren't going to win you CL anytime soon..
Pique and mascherano were quite good in the big matches. The only problem there was , was that mascherano wasnt good at heading the ball and that both the backs were going way too forward , which gave barca alot of problems. With a lineup of alves-pique-bartra/vertonghen-mathieu. Mathieu can play the same as abidal did in the big games , while alves can play high on his side. I hope barca can get a better rb than alves.

Pooki

Pique and mascherano were quite good in the big matches. The only problem there was , was that mascherano wasnt good at heading the ball and that both the backs were going way too forward , which gave barca alot of problems. With a lineup of alves-pique-bartra/vertonghen-mathieu. Mathieu can play the same as abidal did in the big games , while alves can play high on his side. I hope barca can get a better rb than alves.

Alves has been in bad form lately but he is still one of the best options out there for barca's right back spot, he's got a good couple of years left before we need to sign a new expensive right back. How reliable is Montoya as his back up?

Barcilliant

Aurier going to PSG. I hope we dont sell Adriano. He is the perfect utility player.

Why cant we just take a gamble on Balanta as backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans