Bayern München

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I like to think i have a sense of humor :p

1385324_1410216802571182_1727715480_n.jpg

Don't post this on the Bayern forum. ;)

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The new sum on the table is 27m. That's insane if true.

I must say I found it incredibly cringe-worthy of Pep to say that Bayern should win for UH as it's "the best way to help him". Wtf. Sounds like UH was the poor victim of some sort of smear campaign.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I must say I found it incredibly cringe-worthy of Pep to say that Bayern should win for UH as it's "the best way to help him". Wtf. Sounds like UH was the poor victim of some sort of smear campaign.

Exactly. Guardiola completely lost it there.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently Beckenbaur has slammed the way Bayern are playing, too much passing, and will become "unwatchable" like Barca.

DennyCrane

Apparently, the prosecution told the court today, that the raw data to calculate the tax debt completely, the 27 mil. €, was included in the voluntary declaration but that the data wasn't verifiable.

This is the next major turn of events since that begs the question whether submitting raw data is sufficient to make the v.d. valid. In which case Mr. H still has a glimpse of hope that the charges will be dropped.

H

Haruko The Goon

We had Chesney, Gibbs, Ramsey, Walcott, Wilshere all injured.
Would have been a lot closer had they all been fit.

I was impressed with Bayern, but not overly. Noone should fear them.

coura

Banned
Apparently Beckenbaur has slammed the way Bayern are playing, too much passing, and will become "unwatchable" like Barca.

Rosell is a choir boy when compared to Hoeness but Pep dedicates victories to him. lol.
And then you have the Kaiser blasting Pep style. Please continue Franz.

Pep, comeback where people appreciate you :p

Home of Barca Fans