Bayern München

Darko

Come on guys this is football, everyone thought Barca would win the CL but then Inter happened, CHELSEA won the CL by beating Barca and Bayern, Pool came back from 3-0 down to win it scoring 3 goals in 6 minutes against Milan, everything ispossible and Bayern not winning the CL would not be a "huge upset"!

Science Kid

Come on guys this is football, everyone thought Barca would win the CL but then Inter happened, CHELSEA won the CL by beating Barca and Bayern, Pool came back from 3-0 down to win it scoring 3 goals in 6 minutes against Milan, everything ispossible and Bayern not winning the CL would not be a "huge upset"!

Especially in one/two games.

Don't forget that without a big referee's mistake Bayern probably wouldn't have won last years final when he didn't sent off Dante.

Both Bayern and Barca dominated Chelsea over both games and yet had nothing to show for...Chelsea somehow always managed to score at the end of half/games,both Bayern and Barca missed penalties and countless chances.

Everything can happen.

Wambo

Why, Pep, why?

Bayern_14-15_Home_Kit_medium.jpg

I know that their shirts were striped in blue and red for the 1968–69 season and between 1995 and 1997, but this is kinda wrong.

Whats the next step?

Djab

Why, Pep, why?

I know that their shirts were striped in blue and red for the 1968–69 season and between 1995 and 1997, but this is kinda wrong.

Whats the next step?

I don't remember when but this shirt saga was discussed, some times (couple of months?) ago.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not Starke's fault at all. Hoffenheim was really good today, they completely outplayed Bayern at their home. They could have scored 3 more, by my counting.

The only good game Bayern played really well recently, I felt, was the one against Hertha Berlin. All the other ones were pretty meh.

F

Flavia

Why, Pep, why?

Whats the next step?

It's their colours too. The hue is a bit different.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Not Starke's fault at all. Hoffenheim was really good today, they completely outplayed Bayern at their home. They could have scored 3 more, by my counting.

The only good game Bayern played really well recently, I felt, was the one against Hertha Berlin. All the other ones were pretty meh.

Fine by me. I think the team needed another wake-up call before the United matches.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is too funny. According to Bild, Deutsche Fußball Liga (DFL) general manager Andreas Rettig suggested that in order to make the Bundesliga more competitive, Bayern shall be awarded 2 points, not 3 points whenever they win a game while the rest of the league sticks to the old points system. Brilliant! :lol:

He also suggested to place a chip inside the ball to track how many touches have been made as he wants to limit the number of consecutive touches by a team before they take the shot, within 24 seconds. My question is, how can the chip know which team/side touched the ball? Perhaps we should install chips inside players' cleats to beam in distinct wave lengths? This Rettig guy is a genius! :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans