Bayern München

Ursegor

World Champion
I'm too late to the party but congrats to the Bayern fans here for winning Bundesliga. :worthy:

Do you get promoted to a proper league now? :mou:

ceefoo

Muller as point man didn't work. He is much more effective coming on to the ball.

Not a great performance from the German Champions, but 1 -1 is still a decent result away from home.

They definitely seem to have a complex against the English teams though, so if they end up shooting themselves in the foot in the return leg, I wouldn't be that shocked.

Der Kaiser

That 2nd yellow card on Schweini was bullshit. With Thiago, Schweini and Martinez out, they dont have that many midfielders left. I guess Lahm, Kroos and Götze will play the 2nd leg.

F

Flavia

So Pep's taken his bad away games syndrome to bayern too :pep:

Home game will be different.

Alik

That 2nd yellow card on Schweini was bullshit. With Thiago, Schweini and Martinez out, they dont have that many midfielders left. I guess Lahm, Kroos and Götze will play the 2nd leg.

Lahm has played midfield more ofthen than Martinez this season I'm guessing. Shweini and Thiago have also been injured for large parts of the season.

Should not affect them at all. They really should beat United even with these injuries. The league is already won. Lahm, Kroos and Gotze are all world-class. I wish we had that sort of "problem".

How long are they out for? i.e. What important games will the miss?

AfricanBavarian

I was in a bad mood before the game and it was worse after it. Boa and Martinez looked like school boys out there. Wasnt really liking Pep's decision to bring in Gotze. Would have preferred if he brought in Pizarro or Shaqiri at that point. Man U played very well and i think 1-1 was a fair result. They never looked tored or wobbly, always on their toes for every Bayern attack. Im still very positive Bayern can win in the second leg once Pep gets things sorted.

Home of Barca Fans