Bayern München

karthik

I love Pep, but Im looking forward to see Man Utd pull up a favorable result at the Allianz Arena. Bayern out of the tournament would be a sigh of relief for all the remaining competitors.

P.S. All this, if Barca goes through past Athletico Madrid :D

FC B

No it would be great they continue beacuse they are a great side and they can knock anybody out if they play at their best includig rm and Chelski. I don't wanna see a United-rm semifinal at all cause the will mean the Mierda would have a hughe chance for the CL which makes me very sick.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
No it would be great they continue beacuse they are a great side and they can knock anybody out if they play at their best includig rm and Chelski. I don't wanna see a United-rm semifinal at all cause the will mean the Mierda would have a hughe chance for the CL which makes me very sick.

Yep imagine this - RM in CL: Schalke, Dortmund and then United :facepalm:

FC B

It is a total nightmare for me to imagine so. I think I've already suffered enough with rm adversaries lke CSK Moscow, Apoel Telaviv, Galatasaray and so on.:angry:

I'm sure Bayern will make it to the semis this year but I still pray they face rm after that and not in the final where rm would stand way more chances in a single match than in two confrontations.

rm tradition is to flop big time at the frist true opponent they meet in CL which usualy happens in this phase of the competition.

Furthermore we already played Bayern and want to let them feel this too especially now that they got a very weak BVB compared to last season's.

Last edited:
F

Frejsgodes

In trust we Moyes.

Dolls_Laughing.gif

Home of Barca Fans