Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Pep doesn't give a fuck about breaking records. He's won the league and done the job. Not necessary to break all records.

As long as we cruise past United and then on to the back-to-back treble, I certainly won't hold it against him.
Somehow I have my doubts however that we'll simply just walk it...

Bayern's playing kinda like meh for several weeks now.

Kinlejus

Pep doesn't give a fuck about breaking records. He's won the league and done the job. Not necessary to break all records.

You don't wanna lose to anybody and distrupt the flow of your game, especially not before CL quarter-final secon leg, even though they have clinched the league already, nobody likes losing.

What a boring season of that Bundesliga has been.

Go MU

Trickykid

I just noticed that Højbjerg started the game. It sounds like you guys were fairly bad, but did he do well enough?

Dinho

Moyes is gonna KO the mighty Bayern Munich. The collapse has begun. Injuries mounting, on top of suspensions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now the Bayern players will be even more hungry and fired up to take out Man Utd. It works both ways.

The players were disappointed to lose even though they have already won the league. This way they might make that extra bit of effort vs Man Utd and be even more fired up and ready to win.

FC B

Damn, that's a weak line-up. Pep losing his first league game today?

Yep but he ddin't care. He is resting them well for the rest of the CL season.

And I think it is great Pep has this wonderful chance of resting basically all the team for the tough matches ahead, nobody else today affords resting almost all the starters and I guess we'll see the benefits of that maneuver in the semis:p

Moyes is gonna KO the mighty Bayern Munich. The collapse has begun. Injuries mounting, on top of suspensions.

:lol:

Bayern are just awful today.

Why would they needed to be great against Ausburg and with the Bundesliga won since the previous month also with a reserve team on the pitch and with CL tough clashes waiting ahead ?

Last edited:

DennyCrane

First loss this season.

And it brings forth strange blossoms. After weeks and months of complaining how the league is boring, the pundits back in Germanland and some clubs' representatives are now complaining that Bayern is distorting the competition by fielding what they call a C-Team and lose. Especially funny since it's the same pundits wanking endlessly all year long over Bayerns' P.A.R.A.M.O.U.N.T SQUAD DEPTH and the reps of teams which (with the exception of Mainz), as a precautionary measure, wave the white flag whenever they play Bayern.

FC B

I'm a bit scared now :p it's 3-0 for Borussia before the 60th minute. I pray that they will not be overly confident against R€al Mierda too !

R

Ryu Hayabusa

That embarrassing result against BVB aside, I really really hope Neuer's injury is a minor one and he'll be fit within a couple of days so he'll be fit and ready for Real, or we're basically screwed, given how shit Raeder is.

ManusXavi

This 0-3 result today does nothing for me.
I'm sure Guardiola can only see todays 0-3 loss to Dortmund as a positive for Munich. He has 10 days before Real Madrid

Home of Barca Fans