Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I do, even without reading the comments. Unnecessary reaction that marred the end of the tour. Should have acted more classy instead of being a, well, cunt. I love the bloke a lot, but this left a bitter taste in my mouth.

No, I meant the actual commentators :p

On a side-note, the Allianz Arena is soon going to be extended a little to accomodate 75.000

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
To u maybe cuz u still have nightmares of the manita and the half a dozen scored at the bernabeu..

I don't expect a Madridista to say otherwise about Barca's former captain and most successful coach. :p

Any revenge I ever wanted against Pep came by trashing his team 4-0 at his home ground.

I just do not like him as a personality.

Legendary manager though

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bayern released that UCL black kit. So they won't wear their red/blue home kit in UCL or did I understand it wrong?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayern released that UCL black kit. So they won't wear their red/blue home kit in UCL or did I understand it wrong?

That is the UCL AWAY kit...

Anyhow...

Bayern made a profit of 40M € in transfers this season. Not sure how I feel about that...

Richard.H

Bayern gained a lot from lewa and lost very little from kroos. They are in prime position to win the cl again. I dont see RM repeating and we are in a bit of a reconstruction phase with lucho.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If Martinez is really injured badly, I think it could be a blessing in disguise for Bayern. Imo the 3 man back line will not work for them and Pep would have to change to a 4 man defense again.

PaulFCB

Banned
I see abs no reason for selling Kroos.

The team will look completely average without Robben and Ribery and subaverage in defense with that joke of a player Dante.

They did so well in 4-2-3-1 and even in 4-1-4-1 in a way.

Die Bayern

The 4-1-4-1 worked superbly until Pep decided to change it halfway through the season. I'm not against three at the back and will wait and see how we play when all our main players are back.

Yesterday, however, was just embarrassing. Piss poor all over.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The 4-1-4-1 worked superbly until Pep decided to change it halfway through the season. I'm not against three at the back and will wait and see how we play when all our main players are back.

Yesterday, however, was just embarrassing. Piss poor all over.

3-4-3 requires super horses in the 2 wingback/wing midfielders like Alba/Pedro/Sanchez, etc with pace and technique to exploit the space on the wing but the other 2 mids also need to be decent defensively while being great offensively but I can't tell what kind of formation Pep was playing it lacked wing mids, DMs to put it bluntly the midfield was haphazard at best not linkup play between the CBs and midfielders plus they couldn't link a series of passes if their lives depended on it. Plus for some reason the defense was playing too deep

Home of Barca Fans