Bayern München

jamrock

are two main rivals to the CL have been improving their squad massively this off season, with smart buys of the highest level.

I wanted us to win at least one more CL with iniesta still in his prime, I can't see that happening now

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be interesting to see how Xabi performs there...... and what kind of role Pep has for him.

Tomchin

are two main rivals to the CL have been improving their squad massively this off season, with smart buys of the highest level.

I wanted us to win at least one more CL with iniesta still in his prime, I can't see that happening now
Madrid is the other main rival I suppose? Kroos and James in, Di Maria and Alonso (and Casemiro and Morata) out, I'm not sure if that's such a massive improvement. If they still sign Vidal and Falcao before the end of the transfer-window, then the situation completely changes of course.

barcanuck

Bayern gained a lot from lewa and lost very little from kroos. They are in prime position to win the cl again. I dont see RM repeating and we are in a bit of a reconstruction phase with lucho.

Me thinks Bayern actually weakened their midfield losing Kroos and didn't gain all that much with Lewa over Mandzukic. If anything Mandzukic at least was OK with being on the bench for some games and Muller can play as lone striker, now Lewa seems unbenchable making Bayern tactics a bit more predictable.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Me thinks Bayern actually weakened their midfield losing Kroos and didn't gain all that much with Lewa over Mandzukic. If anything Mandzukic at least was OK with being on the bench for some games

I have no idead what gave you that impression. It was the absolute opposite. Mandzukic is an absolute diva.

Sid90

Because of Benatia and Alonso?

They paid the buyout clause of Gotze, Javi Martinez, Thiago and got Lewa on a free

Gotze and Thiago were a bit bargain for them while dealing with Athletic Bilbao means you have to pay the buyout fee or they will not sell. Simple as that. Lewa on free, benatia, Alonso, Bernat(Awesome player from Valencia), Reina for cheap.

Home of Barca Fans