Bayern München

FC B

[vine]https://vine.co/v/ezMB7auiOZP[/vine]

Well that is very likley his outburst of frustration to his particular situation with injuries.
Can't be such a hypocrite myself to bash him for that, could happen to almost anyone. Still it wasn't the smartest reaction from him though.

StarLord

Haha I had one of those arguments on youtube I think, but the main argument is just the WC goal that's it, no point wasting time on this.

Of course there is no point wasting time on it, but I mean even if someone is a teenage boy, it is a pretty obscene thing to say. But yeah, stupidity abounds on this planet.

I mean, even on football forums (in general) where most people have more than a basic understanding of the game, you still get to hear some pretty ludicrous things.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
bayern somehow managed to top our kneejerk reaction to losing :lol:

people are going to look stupid if they beat porto and advance to the semis

The games they play in the Bundesliga are not much of an indication, not the same level at all.

They might go through, but it sure won't be easy at all, people are still largely underestimating Porto who is a very very serious contender this year!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"We are playing at home. It would not be a 'footballing wonder' if we won 2-0 in a home game. But there is a lot of work in that, and it won't be a stroll. Our hopes still lie on an away goal. We will knock everyone out. We are still FC Bayern, and we are a strong team at home. But we are not allowed to let in goals like we did last Wednesday. We know we are not allowed to play like that against Porto again." Thomas Müller (SPORT BILD PLUS)

.... just as arrogant as their fans :/

No other team/coach/player has had this tone in the press conferences, had to be Muller, and had to be Bayern.

I really hope Porto knocks them out.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

Me too, but I am afraid we'll be disappointed, it's probably be 2-0 after first 20min for Bayern. Although I read that Lahm is doubtful for tomorrows game, they soon will run out of players.

Last edited:

Barcadub

Porto need to get a goal somehow.

Would absolutely love it if Bayern went out.

They need to keep Bayern scoreless until at least halftime and then regroup, hope they won't let Bayern batter them with attack after attack.

Expecting to see plenty of time waisting though. Should be a feisty game.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

"We are playing at home. It would not be a 'footballing wonder' if we won 2-0 in a home game. But there is a lot of work in that, and it won't be a stroll. Our hopes still lie on an away goal. We will knock everyone out. We are still FC Bayern, and we are a strong team at home. But we are not allowed to let in goals like we did last Wednesday. We know we are not allowed to play like that against Porto again." Thomas Müller (SPORT BILD PLUS)

No other team/coach/player has had this tone in the press conferences, had to be Muller, and had to be Bayern.

:D :D :D

That's not at all what he said. Typical mistranslation/completely fabricated horseshit.

StarLord

Who cares if they are arrogant or not? I hope they get eliminated tomorrow, however I can't see that as very likely for at least three reasons:

a) Bayern are still a much better team than Porto.

b) They are at home.

c) Porto are missing their two star full-backs. They cannot replace either.

It seems to me that after a very difficult Last 16 phase, and a very tough QF, we are going to have a very tough semi as well.

raskolnikov

Its why I dislike thomas Müller, arrogant little prick with a stupid face. Always has these cocky comments liek "playing cl finals ain a big deal", " never lost a game against Messi" etc.
He is also an enigma type of footballer, which is odd.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Its why I dislike thomas Müller, arrogant little prick with a stupid face. Always has these cocky comments liek "playing cl finals ain a big deal", " never lost a game against Messi" etc.

For fuck's sake.

>>

Frage: Wie war die Stimmung in der Kabine? 

Müller: Klar, haben wir uns geärgert, aber wir hauen am Dienstag alles raus. Wir spielen zuhause. Es wäre kein Fußball-Wunder, wenn wir zuhause ein Heimspiel 2:0 gewinnen würden, aber es steckt viel Arbeit drin. Es wird kein Spaziergang und wir haben es uns nicht leichter gemacht mit dem Ergebnis, aber aufgrund des erzielten Auswärtstores, lebt die Hoffnung.

Frage: Trotzdem wird es schwer einen Zwei-Tore-Rückstand aufzuholen…

Müller: Ja, aber wir sind ja immer noch der FC Bayern. Der FC Porto ist eine starke Mannschaft und wir dürfen natürlich nicht wie heute die Tore so weggeben, denn sonst wird es auch am Dienstag schwer. Es ist ja nicht so, dass wir zuhause noch nie gewonnen hätten. Wir glauben dran, aber wir wissen, dass wir so nicht spielen dürfen.
<<

Q: How was the atmosphere in the locker room?

M: Of course we were annoyed, but we will put everything out there on tuesday. We play at home. It would not be a footballing miracle if we win a match at home 2:0, but a huge effort is necessary. It will not be a walk in the park and we certainly didn't make it any easier on ourselve with that result, but because of that away goal, hope is still alive.

Q: But it will still be difficult to negate that 2 goal disadvantage.

M: Yes, but we are still FC Bayern. FC Porto is a good team and of course we cannot give away goals like today, cause otherwise it will also be tough on tuesday. It's not like we never won at home. We believe, but we also know that we cannot play like that.

Pretty fucking different from what that other guy posted, isn't it?

Last edited:

StarLord

But you lost a game against Quaresma you graceless prick...

Home of Barca Fans