Bayern München

Yannik

Even if Bayern play all their starters, expect a walk fest by bayern players, Messi style...people wonder how messi never get rested, well you have your answers, conserve energy while playing.

they would definitely start the game slow. But at the very lastest they will stop walking once they go down. They have way too much ego to stay calm in that situation, they will get all pissed as usual and start a firework. Remember that the Bundesliga is an insanely fast league, maybe the fastest among the top 5. Whenever you loose the ball, you better run for your life to not concede.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Franz Beckenbauer has claimed that Jürgen Klopp is on Bayern Munich's radar as a possible replacement for Pep Guardiola in the future.
"Of course I could imagine Klopp as Guardiola's successor. When I was president, we often talked about Klopp and believe he would fit in very well at Bayern", stated the former sweeper, who is now the Bavarians' honorary president.
"Klopp is definitely an option at Bayern. The question is, 'how long Guardiola will be in Munich?' I hope for a long time, but Klopp would be considered", Beckenbauer added.
'Der Kaiser' went on to lavish praise on Guardiola: "Pep is infusing Bayern with his ideas. His arrival was a stroke of good fortune for the club".

If this were to happen , a certain member on this forum won't be too happy.:coffee:

The difference between Heynckes squad in the treble year and Pep's a year later was that Heynckes had a set A team and somehow a set B team, too. The B-team then with Starke, van Buyten, Rafinha, Contento, Gustavo, Tymoschchuk, Pizarro, Gomez and Shaqiri - added with first teamers that often just played a half and Emre Can or Höjbjerg - before Kroos was injured even Robben was captain of that B-team and Heynckes even had the teams in the region for friendlies. The 9:2 win against Hamburg or a 6 to something win away in Hannover were made with this B-teams. Schweinsteiger and Lahm did not play a single Bundesliga match from the day we had the Bundesliga title until the CL final was wrapped.

When Pep came Gustavo, Tymoschchuk and Gomez went. Emre Can went to Leverkusen with a buyback-clause. The A-team got bigger when Lahm went into midfield as Rafinha was a fixed starter. Götze and Thiago came and were part of a big rotation of the A-team, too. And some guys who were "clearly" no part of the usual starters like Shaqiri and Contento were injured. The mixture Guardiola then fielded in the weekend matches after the titles was done were players that were hoping to play on Wednesday or that thought that with playing Saturday they already weren't an option for Wednesday - or youngsters that did not have any practice at all. That just did not really work out.

StarLord

Poor attempt. 2/10.

You are indeed right, I should have added the luck you had against Dortmund in the final and the scare that Arsenal gave you on your own patch.

I would like bayern again if klopp went there. Just as I liked Heynckes bayern.

The guardiola bayern is hard to warm to.

I respect Bayern a lot, but that is where it ends. "Like" Bayern? You're having a laugh!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You are indeed right, I should have added the luck you had against Dortmund in the final and the scare that Arsenal gave you on your own patch.

I respect Bayern a lot, but that is where it ends. "Like" Bayern? You're having a laugh!

Because Barca is really just THAT much more likeable. ;)

What luck aginst Dortmund btw? Bayern was clearly the better team for 70 minutes and fully deserved to triumph.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Bayern want gundogan and depay now don't they Ryu? Keep your filthy hands off them!! :lol:

Well... concerning Gündogan Bayern are rumored to be in the race. Would be a signing for the future, I guess. First year cover for the first-team, and once Alonso is out (only 1 year remaining on his contract) and Schweinsteiger not good enough anymore or already in the MLS, he'd be starting next to Thiago. Would be an okay signing, I guess, if he ever regains full form.

As for Depay... we need him the most of all allegedly vying for his signature, but last news coming from Holland actually point towards Bayern not being interested anymore (if they ever were), which is a god-damn shame and outright failure by Killer-Kalle and the rest of the board/whoever is responsible for such atrocious blunder.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Gundogan, Reus and Buyern are done for the window. :lol:

You forgot Klopp and the rumored hostile take-over of BVB as a whole. The fools deserve no better since they were stupid enough to become a stock company in the first place. :pep:

I

instinct

Neuer - Alonso, Benatia, Thiago, Lewandowski, Rafinha, Boateng, Bernat, Lahm (C), Müller, Weiser

Benatia is fit. Sadly no Dante next week :(

Robben is on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans