Bayern München

malvolio

we have to give 100% on wednesday. i'll be comfortable only with a 2-0 or better result. bayern is a very difficult opponent, hope we rise to the occasion.

Sterlingfan2000

We should be getting what United are for sure. We are the biggest and better club after all.

United are the biggest club in the world when it comes to appeal. Whole Asia follows them and Premier league is the most watched league world wide, the number that united get is not achievable for anyone.

Addidas only spent so much on bayern because they are also shareholders

StarLord

United are the biggest club in the world when it comes to appeal. Whole Asia follows them and Premier league is the most watched league world wide, the number that united get is not achievable for anyone.

Addidas only spent so much on bayern because they are also shareholders

People in Asia need crash courses in European Football History 101. Clear as daylight.

I

instinct

Robben's season is officially over.

Lewandowski has a concussion, broke his upper jaw and his nose.

raskolnikov

I rate Bayern higher than us, slightly. But with all these injuries and when looking at the momentum, its the perfect time to beat them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They can still beat us, I am worried we might be complacent. Also no matter their injuries their pressurising will be intense.

I don't think Luis Enrique and our players will be complacent though, Bayern is still one of the favorites to win. I heard they played really well yesterday against BVB, despite the outcome?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You lot are getting way ahead of yourselves.

This will be the team

Neuer
Rafinha Boateng Benatia Bernat
Thiago Lahm Schweini
Mukker Lewy Gotze

Quality side tbh

Home of Barca Fans