Bayern München

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The point is that they don't think anything, they are only familiar with the EPL while the rest of European football is non-existent for them, it does not even register in their brains. This is clearly because they are utterly clueless about the game of football in general. In any other world, this would just have been hilarious and lol worthy, but in a global capitalist environment it spells doom for us if something doesn't brake the trend. This means that the EPL is getting literally drowned in cash, while we are left trailing miles away. EPL international TV rights totally dwarf all the rest of the leagues combined. United's shirt sponsorship deal pisses all over our own. This can't be right.

Mainland Europe actually knows how to build winning teams even th less money thanks to good scouting/knowledge of football.

Look at the team juventus have for very little money and the structure of winning they have. Compare that to joke teams like city and arsenal who throw around their money.

The money isn't too big if a deal. And the big clubs like madrid Barca bayern, will always be more attractive to genuine wc players.

XaviTheCreator

I'm totally ignorant about this kind of thing so apologies if this is a stupid question - can't Lewandowski wear a protective mask or are the injuries too severe for that to give him sufficient protection?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I see but I've read rumours of him wearing a Czech like mask... It is weird for me that in Robben's case they've made it clear he won't play as oposed to his.

Conccusion, broken jaw, broken nose I don't think there is a mask in the world that could help him play against us.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's possible for him to play. Lewy just said on Twitter taht he will try everything which means it's possible. Prepare for a bayern with lewandowski.

Yannik

I see but I've read rumours of him wearing a Czech like mask... It is weird for me that in Robben's case they've made it clear he won't play as oposed to his.

you mixed that up. There were rumors before Bayern's confirmation, some said he has a broken jar, others said he has only a cheekbone fracture.
The latter of the two would have meant that he could play with a Mask.

Home of Barca Fans