Bayern München

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Don't think Martinez is really more pressing-resistant than Busquets. Why not have both though.

Neuer
Lahm Boateng Pique Alaba
Martinez Busquets
Robben Messi Neymar
Suarez​

Martinez needs a dynamic counter-part if played in that position, and with all due respect, but Busquets is not what I would classify as a "dynamic player". Thiago would be the much better fit, I believe. Schweinsteiger in 2013 was also fairly dynamic. But sadly, while he still has his use, he is a far cry of 2013 Schwein now. Also, Thiago is much more capable with the ball than Schwein ever was.

Icarium

Lifestealer
[formation=pink,8]
Neuer
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Lahm-0-Pique-0-Benatia-0-Alaba
0-0-0-Busi-0-0-0
0-0-Shwein-0-Iniesta-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-Suarez-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I would replace Iniesta with Robben, moving messi to pure 10. Busi and Shwein midfield duo. But i don't like messi being pure 10.

Last edited:

DrPepper

Martinez needs a dynamic counter-part if played in that position, and with all due respect, but Busquets is not what I would classify as a "dynamic player". Thiago would be the much better fit, I believe. Schweinsteiger in 2013 was also fairly dynamic. But sadly, while he still has his use, he is a far cry of 2013 Schwein now. Also, Thiago is much more capable with the ball than Schwein ever was.

Not necessarily. Busquets for the static holder role while Martinez is more mobile and roams to press opposition. Gives more defensive screen to the front four. Playmaking duties are given to Messi since he drops deep anyway.

You are now team pogba :amazed:
Welcome to the party bro :wave: :antonella:

Didn't you read the Gündogan thread? :troll:

L

linetty

Neuer
Lahm Boateng Pique Alaba
Thiago Busquets Iniesta
Messi Suarez/Lewa Neymar

Simmelbert

hey guys,

i'm really sad about the match next week.

ribery-out
robben-out
lewa-out
alaba-out
badstuber-out

unbelievable situation this year....i really don't know what to say.

barca will go through....! the only thing we can to is to fight!

don't know if we will have any energy left...the last month we played with only 12-13 players. just annoying.

please beat madrid in the final!!!!!!!

Last edited:

StarLord

hey guys,

i'm really sad about the match next week.

ribery-out
robben-out
lewa-out
alaba-out
badstuber-out

unbelievable situation this year....i really don't know what to say.

barca will go through....! the only thing we can to is to fight!

don't know if we will have any energy left...the last month we played with only 12-13 players. just annoying.

please beat madrid in the final!!!!!!!

Lewa might still play. Ribery might also play in the 2nd half. Badstuber missing is like us missing Bartra.

Simmelbert

when lewa plays, he will not be the "real" lewa. ribery hasn't played for 6 weeks....., he can't even practise.

your thoughts about badstuber are freaky :)

serghei

3 in offense, 5 in defense. Don't you know your football? :p

What makes you so sure that those 2 on the wings can make the transition attack-defence faster than we make the transition defence-atack? Neymar and Messi are two of the quickest players with the ball to their feet.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Huh? I claimed no such thing. I merely explained how a 3 men defense usually works out on the pitch. It is usually not just a 3 men defense at all.

serghei

Huh? I claimed no such thing. I merely explained how a 3 men defense usually works out on the pitch. It is usually not just a 3 men defense at all.

It can be a 3 men defence or a 5 men defence, depending on how quick the wing players can track back once the ball is lost. Those 2 wing players can't be in 2 places at once.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

If you play with true wingbacks, then that will be a problem for sure. If you play with true wingers and attacking fullbacks, it really shouldn't be that much of a problem at all to transition quickly.

Home of Barca Fans