Bayern München

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yes, the tie was a dead rubber after your 3 first goals in the first leg that should never have counted.

2 goals shouldn't have been alowed mate

pls. Bayern had two penalties not given. Barca lucky they only lost 4-0.

Not every handball is a penaldo mate (unless you are RM in La Liga) it has to be definitely deliberate.

This is just so wrong. In the box, if your arms are over your shoulders (this was the case with the Alexis penalty shout), it's a penalty whether deliberate or not. Pique's was not even a question, he deliberately put his hand out.

Obviously, the Robben goal shouldn't have counted, and neither the Gomez one. But Gomez's goal and Pique's handball were extremely difficult to call, so no blame on the ref there.

Overall, Barca had zero chances and Bayern had much more than the 4 they scored.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Better team? Versus the currently decimated Bayern team, Barca need to be considered slight favorites, yes. If Bayern were at 100%? :)

I think Barca are better even with Bayern at 100% tbh, not by much though. If your team goes through this time with all the injuries, for me it certainly is a huge upset. Looking at the probable lineups being posted by the Bayern fans here, it's clear Barca have a much superior starting XI. Not to mention the Bayern players are being moved around like chess pieces and Barca are entering the clash in much better form.

You got one advantage, and that's Neuer. I'm hoping Suarez embarrasses him though :suarez:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern extended their contract with Adidas to 2030, which would see Bayern getting paid 60m euros a season by Adidas starting from the 15/16 season.

About time Nike pays up.

If your team goes through this time with all the injuries, for me it certainly is a huge upset. Looking at the probable lineups being posted by the Bayern fans here, it's clear Barca have a much superior starting XI.

yup we are definitely favorites on paper now.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I think Barca are better even with Bayern at 100% tbh, not by much though. If your team goes through this time with all the injuries, for me it certainly is a huge upset. Looking at the probable lineups being posted by the Bayern fans here, it's clear Barca have a much superior starting XI. Not to mention the Bayern players are being moved around like chess pieces and Barca are entering the clash in much better form.

You got one advantage, and that's Neuer. I'm hoping Suarez embarrasses him though :suarez:

To be frank, the only two players I would like to add from Barca are Messi and Suarez - not taking into account how old players are and how much more potential they might have in them. And even Suarez doesn't really make a whole lot of sense as Lewa is already pretty good skill-wise and would have to be considered the tactically more apt player. Suarez is more of a loaded weapon. In terms of playing-style, as well as potentially biting people. ^^

footyfan

Calma, calma
To be frank, the only two players I would like to add from Barca are Messi and Suarez - not taking into account how old players are and how much more potential they might have in them. And even Suarez doesn't really make a whole lot of sense as Lewa is already pretty good skill-wise and would have to be considered the tactically more apt player. Suarez is more of a loaded weapon. In terms of playing-style, as well as potentially biting people. ^^

With Pep as coach, I'd take Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets and even Pique.

Neuer
Lahm-Pique-Boateng-Alaba
Schweinsteiger-Busquets-Iniesta
Messi-Suarez-Robben/Neymar

In current form, NeyGOAT >> Ribery. Also, Messi alone has as much impact as 2 or 3 of your players tbf.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

With Pep as coach, I'd take Messi, Suarez, Iniesta, Busquets and even Pique.

Neuer
Lahm-Pique-Boateng-Alaba
Schweinsteiger-Busquets-Iniesta
Messi-Suarez-Robben/Neymar

In current form, NeyGOAT >> Ribery. Also, Messi alone has as much impact as 2 or 3 of your players tbf.

Well, Messi would have been my Ribery substitute :p Ribery doesn't have any form to speak of atm, since it feels like he's been injured 2/3 of the time this season (which might very well actually be the case if someone would bother enough to look it up).

Okay, if I really would be able to choose a starting all-star eleven that would also make sense, also in respect to how much time these players have left in their careers, I'd go along with that formation:

________________Neuer_____________________
Lahm____Boateng______Badstuber/Benatia_Alaba
___________Martinez_Thiago_________________
Robben__________Messi_______________Neymar
________________Lewa_____________________

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Well, Messi would have been my Ribery substitute :p Ribery doesn't have any form to speak of atm, since it feels like he's been injured 2/3 of the time this season (which might very well actually be the case if someone would bother enough to look it up).

Okay, if I really would be able to choose a starting all-star eleven that would also make sense, also in respect to how much time these players have left in their careers, I'd go along with that formation:

________________Neuer_____________________
Lahm____Boateng______Badstuber/Benatia_Alaba
___________Martinez_Thiago_________________
Robben__________Messi_______________Neymar
________________Lewa_____________________

Haha, and this guy is crying all over the place because poor bayern has injuries.
But he would take only messi and only one of neymar/suarez, hilarious stuff.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Haha, and this guy is crying all over the place because poor bayern has injuries.
But he would take only messi and only one of neymar/suarez, hilarious stuff.

?

What do our current injuries have to do with a hypothetical best eleven formation in a perfect world I would choose if I could? Alaba and Lahm wouldn't even be LB/RB, Martinez not DM, since Pep doesn't regard them as such. Sorry, your posting and especially the causality is little more than utter horseshit.

Home of Barca Fans