Bayern München

ceefoo

Bayern Munchen - 2015/16 Bundesliga Champions

Even signed the Doc from BVB lmao
tumblr_my544aHCYu1qldv9io1_500.gif

Congratulations! :smile160:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

3frikkin5M for Douglas bloody Costa or something. An unproven not really young player who rarely ever played the left wing. Bayern becoming a laughing stock I see...

Last edited:

BrazilFan

They needed a winger but didn't expect them to go for Costa. He fast and a good dribbler but I don't know about this one, this type of signing can go either way.

xXKonan

I guess this is Ribery's Successor? I don't think I ever seen him play on the LW (Admittedly I don't watch him much) but I do see him play on the RW for Brazil when he gets subbed on.

Icarium

Lifestealer
11219688_1500482623325282_8778023128733131891_n.jpg

Except Dante and Martinez every one was sold. Maybe be next season :pep:

Seriously though Dante could be out soon. Martinez will stay though.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern was very good tonight, considering they played merely 24 hours after they arrived. Lahm was so good on the right again, and man, Douglas Costa impressed me a lot. Nice steal for 30m if he continues to show up like this for Bayern.

Yannik

Lahm showed why he belongs to RB. Bayern has 10 midfielders who can fulfill the boring sidepassing job in midfeild, no need to waste the worlds best RB for that. It makes a clear difference wether Lahm is CDM or RB, Bayern is instantly a whole different and way more exciting team that way

Home of Barca Fans