Bayern München

MasChe

I wanna see Bayern vs Atletico at some point in draws. I don't recall those two playing together lately (at least not this new Simeones Atletico)

so I'm on Bayern side just for that reason

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern just returned from their winter break, before the start of the 2nd leg Pep has labelled the current squad as "unfit", also accusing several players of overweight during the christmas days.
They also have half their defense out due to injuries, being forced to make a new signing, who injured himself before he even got unveiled. It's just a concussion so it won't force him out of the Juve game, (Lewandowski basically played with a pudding-face against Barcelona and still skinned Mascherano). The remaining ones are Benatia (glass-man) and Badstuber (soap-bubble-man) and I'm fairly confident that they will manage to do something absolutely stupid such as crashing their cars into each other on the parking lot, tearing both their harmstrings in the progress.

Juventus meanwhile is on a run in Serie A and more and more of their players hit form. They have won their last 13 games in Serie A with 32 goals scored and 6 conceded. I think we could technically put them as favourites for this match.

In addition to Mandzukic and Khedira, Juventus also have Asmamoah, Caceres (who tore his achilles tendon today), Chiellini and Evra out injured.

Juventus might end up having more injured players out when they play Bayern.

Yannik

Don't think that Caceres, Mandzukic or Asamoah hurt them that much. Mandzukic maybe a little, but its not like Dybala or Morata can't fill in without a drastic decrease of quality.
By numbers they might come out evenly injured, but at least they don't have 90% of their injuries focussed onto one single position. Bayern will start this weekend with the only 2 CBs they have left in their squad. They can't sub them, they can only play someone out of position like Alonso into CB. And that can be pretty adventurous.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't think that Caceres, Mandzukic or Asamoah hurt them that much. Mandzukic maybe a little, but its not like Dybala or Morata can't fill in without a drastic decrease of quality.
By numbers they might come out evenly injured, but at least they don't have 90% of their injuries focussed onto one single position. Bayern will start this weekend with the only 2 CBs they have left in their squad. They can't sub them, they can only play someone out of position like Alonso into CB. And that can be pretty adventurous.

Kimmich did really well as a CB against HSV, so he might start there again. Benatia is not back yet, is he?

Yannik

Kimmich did really well as a CB against HSV, so he might start there again. Benatia is not back yet, is he?

No Benatia is still suffering from a muscle injury unfortunately. Kimmich did work against *Hoffenheim, but Dybala isnt Kramaric. Not sure if he can cope with that role on CL level.

Nucky

Poor Bayern with these injuries.. Juve game is only few weeks away.. Not looking good for Munich..

hardyboy

Bayern apparently have a mole, all sorts of tasty Vidal stories being leaked, like one about him going to the practice session at the team training camp, still drunk from the night before. Returning overweight from holidays, and leaving his club documents in the dressing room for everybody playing in the team to find out just how much more he earns.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern apparently have a mole, all sorts of tasty Vidal stories being leaked, like one about him going to the practice session at the team training camp, still drunk from the night before. Returning overweight from holidays, and leaving his club documents in the dressing room for everybody playing in the team to find out just how much more he earns.

:lol:

KingLeo10

juve will go through in a really, really close encounter. they have the more stable midfield and defense. granted the attack is inferior to bayern, but i think this might be the tie where dybala arrives on the european stage.

Yannik

The Vidal stories are supposedly made up, Bayern released an official statement in which they said that the BILD-reports about Vidal's supposed drunk nights and the "8 million" are both false and just destructive clickbaits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The Vidal stories are supposedly made up, Bayern released an official statement in which they said that the BILD-reports about Vidal's supposed drunk nights and the "8 million" are both false and just destructive clickbaits

Some "wild" details might have been made up, but I don't doubt that there was some sort of stuff going on in the Bayern dressing room, given what Neuer and Lahm (I believe) had recently said, efforts to shift the focus to something else. To me that is basically a sigh of acknowledging (at least not outright denying) that stuff happened.

Of course Bayern would have denied everything, even if everything reported by the media had actually happened.

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/ba...neuer-springt-arturo-vidal-seite-6095179.html

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Robben confirmed that there was a mole when he said "I don't know who it is but he should be ashamed" etc ..

Home of Barca Fans