Bayern München

FC B

Great team but to me they've looked better in previous seasons than they do now.. I was really surprised when saw how close was Juve to go through..

B

beautifulgame

Nah, they are better this season but they still give up the ball in the middle and don't make perfect support behind the ball which was their problem in the past

Darko

Benatia and Alonso are just a disaster waiting to happen in every big game, I don't see any way Barca loses to Bayern with those two playing.

BarçaBarça

Benatia and Alonso are just a disaster waiting to happen in every big game, I don't see any way Barca loses to Bayern with those two playing.

But Boateng will play seen according to the sources I've seen - and then it won't be that easy.. But their defence right now would be destroyed by us!

Yannik

2 games of course. Barca would be favourite in either 1 or 2 games, but 1 game is still too unpredictable to give it the edge over a Camp Nou beating.
I myself am rooting for Bayern in this CL and I'd say the only they can clinch this is by having an absolutely perfect day on neutral ground

Great team but to me they've looked better in previous seasons than they do now.. I was really surprised when saw how close was Juve to go through..

You should know how difficult it is to come back from 0:2 against an Italian team. The defense was shaky with Benatia and Alonso - Pep did a mistake with them and that made everybody else back there shaky. And with another Juvegoal Bayern would have needed to even shoot 4 because of the away rule. So going too many risks was not in it either.

In the last 20-30 minutes Bayern could risk it as it then was all or nothing - but prior to that...

Some said that Müller and Lewy were invisible prior to their goals - but that was just the run of play. If nobody takes risks they cannot shine. But it is real quality that they took the real chances how they came.

B

beautifulgame

whats boateng gonna do? i don't think its a matter of boateng or not, he isn't that good of a defender to make a difference versus our front three. he isn't nesta ffs.

while an upgrade, it still depends on barca complacency or motivation and lucho vs. pep tactics.

Home of Barca Fans