Bayern München

KingLeo10

Love it.

Even months after being banned OG owns you!! :lol:

Time for rehab now.

Imagine if OG didn't get banned. You'd have hallucinations by now hahaha!

The amount of ! after making an "insult" you think was "insulting" is directly proportional to severity of rabies.

Not looking good for you, Merseyside fisherman :mou:

Temptation

The amount of ! after making an "insult" you think was "insulting" is directly proportional to severity of rabies.

Not looking good for you, Merseyside fisherman :mou:

Because I can't exclaim hard enough how rent free certain posters live in your head. You're the real life Mental Midget you accuse Alba of being. You have been lobotomized!

The Scientist/Wannabe Forum Cop in you still having PTSD from the OG days. You're shivering in fear dawg!!!!!!! :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I fancy it will be a very close game. Despite their draws Bayern do create a ludicrous number of chances so the defence will be tested to its limits.

Difference this year is, we got the attack to hurt them too.

in Allianz Arena they will play confident i think, probably loss with one goal or a draw, a win would be surprising but with Dembouz and Lewa nothing is impossible :lewa:

KingLeo10

Because I can't exclaim hard enough how rent free certain posters live in your head. You're the real life Mental Midget you accuse Alba of being. You have been lobotomized!

The Scientist/Wannabe Forum Cop in you still having PTSD from the OG days. You're shivering in fear dawg!!!!!!! :lol:

> claims he lives rent free in other poster's heads

> Keeps @ me. E.g.:

Can Lewy equal this Messi record this season? [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

> Blows up my notifications by responding to my posts in threads. E.g.,

They'll be more up for it against you lot though.

Then again, Pool fans aren't the sharpest lot :lol:

You're probably one of the ones here

TXONWJV.gif

My guess is the middle one in all black :lol: Looks dense enough.

Temptation

> claims he lives rent free in other poster's heads

> Keeps @ me. E.g.:

> Blows up my notifications by responding to my posts in threads. E.g.,

Then again, Pool fans aren't the sharpest lot :lol:

You're probably one of the ones here

TXONWJV.gif

My guess is the middle one in all black :lol: Looks dense enough.

Haha as if you don't quote me or mention me in posts. You literally obsessively followed me on the forum for months. You can dig it up and see for yourself :lol:

This is nothing but your naive, childish way of coping. You're so easy to troll.

Putting out Gif of random Liverpool fans and claiming something's wrong with the normal crowds. Inferiority complex, isn't it? :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Haha as if you don't quote me or mention me in posts. You literally obsessively followed me on the forum for months. You can dig it up and see for yourself :lol:

This is nothing but your naive, childish way of coping. You're so easy to troll.

Putting out Gif of random Liverpool fans and claiming something's wrong with the normal crowds. Inferiority complex, isn't it? :lol:

Don't you have some pool party to attend to?

topt

Another draw!!!

What's happening?? The new signings aren't working?

:p let me quote you Cassano after the Inter game: "Bayern are playing a different sport than we are
To much rotation and take it easy attitude is responsible for this, players know they will win the league no matter what and than games like this happen. No worries, they will be ready for Barca.

Temptation

:p let me quote you Cassano after the Inter game: "Bayern are playing a different sport than we are
To much rotation and take it easy attitude is responsible for this, players know they will win the league no matter what and than games like this happen. No worries, they will be ready for Barca.

Yeah that's possible.

Still surprised to see 3 draws in a row.

But yeah like I said, Bayern will indeed be up for it. They take CL games more seriously and tend to have good intensity.

Home of Barca Fans