Bayern München

Devils

Can't score enough to win. That's life without Lewandowski.

We're gonna smash these schnitzel merchants on Tuesday.

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern deserved to lose today. Kimmich dive worked out well and no goal.

Edit;

Bayern fans nervous for Tuesday. They used to think they will roll over Barca with eaze.

Let's hope that fear turns into reality. ;)

Last edited:

topt

Bayern deserved to lose today. Kimmich dive worked out well and no goal.

Edit;

Bayern fans nervous for Tuesday. They used to think they will roll over Barca with eaze.

Let's hope that fear turns into reality. ;)

if that goal was allowed Bayern would step on the gas sooner.
If you mean by nervous some are worried we would win by less tha 3 goals the answer is yes; for me anything less than +2 would be a disapointment.

FinBarcelonafan

If you mean by nervous some are worried we would win by less tha 3 goals the answer is yes; for me anything less than +2 would be a disapointment.

That's fair. Barca been historically easy opponent to Bayern.

KingLeo10

The arrogant :clown: back at it.

Even neutrals predicting a relatively close game, but this guy expects a win by atleast 2 or 3 or else it's a letdown :lol:

As I always keep saying, ego of RM in CL while having less than half the accomplishments.

topt

Sure, but this kind of woulda, coulda, shoulda stuff makes little sense. It is all guess work.

well, to me it was kind of obvious they were trying to win with as little effort possible and were doing a reasonable job until the last minute; give them another 10 min and they would score again.

topt

The arrogant :clown: back at it.

Even neutrals predicting a relatively close game, but this guy expects a win by atleast 2 or 3 or else it's a letdown :lol:

As I always keep saying, ego of RM in CL while having less than half the accomplishments.

who are this neutrals and hell yes I expect them to win by 2 goals, if that is arrogant for you I cant help it. I am sorry it hurts you but bayern is a much better team.

KingLeo10

who are this neutrals and hell yes I expect them to win by 2 goals, if that is arrogant for you I cant help it. I am sorry it hurts you but bayern is a much better team.

Temptation, who has a Bayern bias, predicted a 1 goal margin win either way over the home games.

Now go to Redcafe. A Man United forum, who has similar predictions.

And no worries with being arrogant. You do you, but make sure to come get your serving of humble pie like after the Bayern v Villareal tie. In fairness to you, you took your L back then. So I respect that bit at least.

topt

Temptation, who has a Bayern bias, predicted a 1 goal margin win either way over the home games.

Now go to Redcafe. A Man United forum, who has similar predictions.

And no worries with being arrogant. You do you, but make sure to come get your serving of humble pie like after the Bayern v Villareal tie. In fairness to you, you took your L back then. So I respect that bit at least.
https://oddspedia.com/football/barcelona-bayern-munich-267#odds
damn bookies and their arrogance; i bet they are all bayern fans

KingLeo10

https://oddspedia.com/football/barcelona-bayern-munich-267#odds
damn bookies and their arrogance; i bet they are all bayern fans

It seems you're incapable of understanding that Bayern being favored at home over Barca isn't the same level of disparity as "being disappointed" if Bayern don't win by at least 2 or 3 goals.

If you had any knowledge of betting, home teams get a generous odds boost by the virtue of being the home team.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
well, to me it was kind of obvious they were trying to win with as little effort possible and were doing a reasonable job until the last minute; give them another 10 min and they would score again.

I saw it differently, wouldn’t say Bayern had it in a bag like a a piece of cake and didn’t try hard. They did try hard and there were many attempts and chances, yes. But I don’t have the crystal ball so I don’t know anything about claims that Bayern would have scored again.

Bayern played well but is not as great as you always made it out to be.

topt

It seems you're incapable of understanding that Bayern being favored at home over Barca isn't the same level of disparity as "being disappointed" if Bayern don't win by at least 2 or 3 goals.

If you had any knowledge of betting, home teams get a generous odds boost by the virtue of being the home team.

aha, so if I understand you Barca isthe favorite against Bayern at home by bookies ?

Home of Barca Fans