Bayern München

I'm not sure what to think about "Nostradamus" posting something about Bayern... ;)
Well, If u prefer to listen to people like Luftstalag14, who openly admits to deeply hate Bayern and who is obviously not from Germany instead of me, who is from Germany and supporting Bayern since almost 40 years, then good luck.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, If u prefer to listen to people like Luftstalag14, who openly admits to deeply hate Bayern and who is obviously not from Germany instead of me, who is from Germany and supporting Bayern since almost 40 years, then good luck.

I think in general people would refrain from listening to people who don't have the slightest sense of humor, regardless of the topic. ;)

Nah, just kidding.

My "deep hate" toward Bayern aside, what does whether one is from Germany or not have anything to do with one's opinion on Bayern?

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

Schweinstiger is going to have ankle surgery and will be gone for an extended amount of time. Schweinstiger's injury has made me realize how young Bayern's midfield really is,just look at this:
Toni Kroos(23)
Mario Gotze(21)
Thiago Alcantara(22)
Hojbjerg(18)
Martinez(25)

I hope losing a a leader like Schweinstiger will not be too much for these players. Hopefully this will force all of them to step their game up seeing that a slot in this packed midfield has just opened up and it may be their chance to secure a future spot in the starting XI.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Dude... NOSTRADAMUS... Bayern... world's end... still not ringing any bells?

I was making a jest at your name and the future of my beloved club.
I'm German too btw. :)

Maria

I wouldnt be too sure, that Bayern wont let him go. U r right, that the chances r higher, that Pizarro is the one having to leave, but I would not rule out Mandzukic leaving or even both of them. Pep obviously likes to have a variety of attacking options and to have both, Lewandowski and Mandzukic, doesnt make too much sense, as they r very similar in style of play and Pep also likes to play Müller or Götze as 9/false9.

Then u also have to consider, that Madzukic has been acting like a spoilt brat being offended whenever not starting, as if he would be indispensable and clear starter. Reality is, that he isnt a world beater and he should be lucky to play for Bayern. If he doesnt get used to be 2nd choice, that its probably the best to sell him and make a big profit.

I don't think that Lewa and Mandzukic are similar..Lewa is faster and better with the ball at his feet and I can see him being for Bayern what Eto'o was for us.

Die Bayern

He continued regardless of the injury, or my guess is he didn't really feel it until after the game. Awful news that we'll be without him against Dortmund and he might miss more games as well. I can't believe how many injuries we've had this season. Dortmund and you guys as well, it's just getting ridiculous.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He continued regardless of the injury, or my guess is he didn't really feel it until after the game. Awful news that we'll be without him against Dortmund and he might miss more games as well. I can't believe how many injuries we've had this season. Dortmund and you guys as well, it's just getting ridiculous.

It really is. There've been loads of injuries at so many clubs so far this season, and some of them rather severe.
Bayern: Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Thiago, Götze, Ribery; BVB: Gündogan, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer, Kehl, Reus, Sahin; Barca: Messi, Valdes, Alba, Cesc, Mascherano, Xavi, Alves, Dos Santos, Puyol; Arsenal: Walcott, Podolski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Wilshere; Real Madrid: Alonso, Khedira, Bale, Marcelo...
The list goes on. I probably forgot some, and those are only 5 clubs. What a season.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Was really impressed by Thiago and his passes today, given his long absence. I think he might actually have an impact after all, if he's spared further injuries.

BerkeleyBernie

Dat tiki taka for the 3rd goal :worthy:

All Robben. Drew two defenders with him with a dribble to the left, then released a pinpoint angled pass to Lahm on the right. He's always had that skill, but didn't have as much chance to use it until Pep made Bayern's play more varied and freed Robben from being a perpetual winger.

Home of Barca Fans