Bayern München

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Who do you guys think the mole in the Bayern dressing room is, whom Guardiola threatened will never play for Bayern again?

I am thinking it is Kirchhoff.

Your thoughts?

Qonny

It's all a conspiracy. Thiago joined as an undercover agent, and will do anything to disrupt the harmony at the club in a subtle way.

Or perhaps it's Guardiola who is in fact the mold. He recognized Bayern would be the new superpower in football back in his last year with Barca, and decided to sneak into the german team, just to be able to slowly destroy it. All because of his undying love for Barca.

It's all pretty easy to see.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm feeling Kroos

It can't be Kroos. He was already allegedly warned when he allegedly (again) leaked the line up prior to the Germany - Italy match during last year's Euro. He couldn't be making the same mistake twice.

And given that Guardiola threatened that this player will never play for Bayern again, I don't think it is one of the established players.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Then it must have been Gotze with a change of heart

That would be cute.

But it must be someone who was there last season, as Bayern has had problems with Bild magically predicting their line-ups and transfer business since last year. It must be someone close to Bild and the only one I can think of is Lahm :lol: He's in Bild ads and so on, but there's no way it's him. Whoever it is, I hope he will repeat the good work for when we face them in CL.

AfricanBavarian

That would be cute.

But it must be someone who was there last season, as Bayern has had problems with Bild magically predicting their line-ups and transfer business since last year. It must be someone close to Bild and the only one I can think of is Lahm :lol: He's in Bild ads and so on, but there's no way it's him. Whoever it is, I hope he will repeat the good work for when we face them in CL.

Yea i heard its been going on for 2-3 seasons

It's all a conspiracy. Thiago joined as an undercover agent, and will do anything to disrupt the harmony at the club in a subtle way.

Or perhaps it's Guardiola who is in fact the mold. He recognized Bayern would be the new superpower in football back in his last year with Barca, and decided to sneak into the german team, just to be able to slowly destroy it. All because of his undying love for Barca.

It's all pretty easy to see.

Isn't it obvious? They're both undercover agents :pep: :thiago:

ejuventus

Fantastic team, fantastic

I don't like some exit of their exponents (Rummenigge, Beckembauer) but compliments to them. Nothing else to say.
And Guardiola didn't have the easiest duty of the world....he's definitivly passing the exam

AfricanBavarian

Fantastic team, fantastic

I don't like some exit of their exponents (Rummenigge, Beckembauer) but compliments to them. Nothing else to say.
And Guardiola didn't have the easiest duty of the world....he's definitivly passing the exam

I agree, Pep literally cant lose a single trophy let a lone drop a single point. God forbid Bayern or the media will eat his ass up :p

B

beautifulgame

Ya. Best team in world right now bar none.

Pep is killing it, the team has improved drastically.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Who do you guys think the mole in the Bayern dressing room is, whom Guardiola threatened will never play for Bayern again?

I am thinking it is Kirchhoff.

Your thoughts?

Lahm has history with the BILD. His "wedding" was exclusively covered by the BILD, he even wrote a colomn for them.
It is rumored to have something to do with his... sexual "orientation", which the BILD knows of but given Hoeneß' influence it was never revealed. It is also said that Lahm never swapped jerseys for Barcelona, because it was deemed uncertain by Hoeneß, whether the story would not be leaked, once Lahm played in another country.
A friend of mine had an internship with the Sportbild (owned by BILD) for quite a while and picked that up among some other peculiar things.
What you make of that knowledge, is up to yourself. :D

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans