Bayern München

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Man, how could we let Thiago go. He will become better than Xavi ever was and he is, by far, better than Xavi is now. Yeah, come at me, biased Xavi fanboys, I don't care.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yes. We get it. You're mad that our "stupid management " let Thiago go. You don't need to post "our management :facepalm:" every time they're mentioned. Please.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As good as he might be, he left and he will never be a Barca player again, there is no sense to keep drooling over him or feeling bad about it.

Move on guys.

AfricanBavarian

How has Thiago been doing so far in tandem with Gotze and Kroos?

Today he had a solid game, but overall he has been superb in my opinion. He didnt seem to lose anything after his long injury, he just picked up where he left off and built on it. With Gotze playing as a false 9 and Lahm/Schweinstiger's injury he is making the most of his chances.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Today he had a solid game, but overall he has been superb in my opinion. He didnt seem to lose anything after his long injury, he just picked up where he left off and built on it. With Gotze playing as a false 9 and Lahm/Schweinstiger's injury he is making the most of his chances.

He has shown the ability to provide fantastic long and through balls, defensively (meaning his ability to press) however, I feel is still not on par with his Bayern teammates. But that'll come over time, no doubt about it.

Home of Barca Fans