Bayern München

Zebulun

cant wait for the next presidential elections at barcelona where every candidate will promise us to bring back pep.:beer2:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I sense back to back trebles.

Buli and DFB Pokal titles are a sure thing, there are always uncertainties when it comes to CL. But yeah, they look unbeatable at this point. I think besides BVB (who really don't stand a chance because of injuries), RM is most likely the team to beat Bayern.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I doubt Pellegrini will make the same tactical mistakes as the first game, once Negredo came in Silva hit the crossbar (to be fair, so did Muller), Boateng got sent off, and Negredo got his goal of course. I think this will be a lot closer than you guys are saying, especially since Bayern don't really need to win this.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Buli and DFB Pokal titles are a sure thing, there are always uncertainties when it comes to CL.

How on earth can DFB Pokal ever be a sure thing? It's as unpredictable as the CL. Doesn't mean they're not favourites but you obviously haven't followed the DFB Pokal for more than 3 seasons :lol:

Demolish them again just like they did at Etihad.

They trashed City in Manchester, they will trash them again in Munich.

No doubt they'll beat them convincingly, but the first game is hardly a point of reference. City were approaching the match like a training game. Arsenal have shown how it's done.

Last edited:
Pep :worthy:

Thanks for making this guy leave, Zubi and Rosell. Thanks a fucking lot.

Damn, it must be so awesome to be a Bayern fan right now.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How on earth can DFB Pokal ever be a sure thing? It's as unpredictable as the CL. Doesn't mean they're not favourites but you obviously haven't followed the DFB Pokal for more than 3 seasons :lol:.

If there is one thing different about Bayern today that the Bayern team did not have a couple of years ago is consistency, especially when they play Buli teams. They might underperform in some games, but they always find ways to win. BVB can pose some threats still, but I think the injuries will cost them. That's why I think Bayern is pretty much guaranteed the Pokal winner.

Home of Barca Fans