Bayern München

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He doesn't think we stand a chance mate. So he finds solace in the fact that bayern will prevent Madrid from getting la decima while we aren't at our best

So our next CL title will be some time around 2030 when the likes of Højbjerg, Weihrauch, Can and Green retire? ;)

AfricanBavarian

But they can outscore you and outrun your defense too. Let it be honest, Bayern's defense is not particularly great.

But its 10x better than R.Madrid's defense! RM's midfield is a joke for the money they spent, Bayern would walk through it like they did in 2011/12 UCL semi final. Also Bayern arent La Bestia Negra for nothing, not many teams beat RM as much as Bayern do :D

Die Bayern

I like Bayern because I know that in the end they will be the team that will prevent Real Madrid from winning the CL.

We are not the only team that can beat Madrid. No idea why you are not including your own team there. You won against them once already. With the proper game plan I'm not convinced that they are better than you, quite the opposite in fact.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
But its 10x better than R.Madrid's defense! RM's midfield is a joke for the money they spent, Bayern would walk through it like they did in 2011/12 UCL semi final. Also Bayern arent La Bestia Negra for nothing, not many teams beat RM as much as Bayern do :D

RM's midfield is a joke?

Your complacency will cost you.

AfricanBavarian

RM's midfield is a joke?

Your complacency will cost you.

I watched three straight RM games vs Sevilla, Rayo, and i forgot the last one. I was t impressed especially by the now injured Khedira who seemed to not do anything that resembled defence. Maybe they fixed those issues but i would be more worried about Barca than RM

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Honestly, judging us on the football we're playing right now and saying we won't beat Bayern because of it is ludicrous, I guarantee we'll hit the ground running in the new year with Messi and Valdes back, you guys are giving Bayern way too much credit.

S2K1985

Chatbot
We are not the only team that can beat Madrid. No idea why you are not including your own team there. You won against them once already. With the proper game plan I'm not convinced that they are better than you, quite the opposite in fact.

I know alot of Bayern fans. All of them are annoying as hell. But you are the direct opposite of them. :beer2: . and i think that you believe more in Barca than half of the Forum

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Honestly, judging us on the football we're playing right now and saying we won't beat Bayern because of it is ludicrous, I guarantee we'll hit the ground running in the new year with Messi and Valdes back, you guys are giving Bayern way too much credit.

But Semi, it is more than the absense of Messi and Valdes though. We are just not clicking, at least not well enough.

I remembered you said something prior to the 2nd leg of the Bayern tie last season, but we did not bounce back. Bayern is getting stronger more than ever while we still can't get our groove back. I don't think it is impossible for us to beat Bayern, of course we can. But it is not likely.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
What makes you think Guardiola will come back one day? And where do you sense his love toward Barca, when he is away from Barca?

Because he said he loves Barca. It's his club, of course he does. Coming back? Why not? Also you don't need to overanalyze every single sentence, of course I can't predict the future and foresee that he'll be back.
Come on, CL teams are not your average Buli teams.

If you had watched DFB Pokal more often, you'd know that anything can happen and that it's especially those overmotivated minnow clubs that can cause problems.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because he said he loves Barca. It's his club, of course he does. Coming back? Why not? Also you don't need to overanalyze every single sentence, of course I can't predict the future and foresee that he'll be back.

If you had watched DFB Pokal more often, you'd know that anything can happen and that it's especially those overmotivated minnow clubs that can cause problems.

Sure, anything is possible.

coura

Banned
I would like to have their depth in terms of quality in the squad. Money has to be spent. Ad some players sold like song and tello.

Home of Barca Fans