Bernardo Silva

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should seriously consider partnering with Saudi Arabia for ESL or whatever tournament or endeavor they come up with. Think outside the box. UEFA shouldn't be our confines.

Raketa10

With Dumbele gone, if we could just somehow realize this transfer it would be fantastic. Unfortunately, we'll probably end up with Felix.

wisconsincule

He would be way too expensive.

This would fund Doku or whoever City are targeting at RW. Hard pass.

We should look for a young prospect and roll with Raphinha and Ferran

Porque

Im sure Xavi will demand him and Cancelo. He is going to want what he believes are guarantees.

Both most definitely won't fit this seasons salary cap which is more than tight.

If we manage to get rid of Kessie for a few, plus Lenglet and Dest wages off the boom we should be back to normality next summer.

That should be the plan.

Deco is probably scouring for options with potential. Which makes sense given Raphinha (and Kounde) are already there.

vuji_31

He is key figure for City, every Pep formation have him, on the wing, in midfield, on CDM...

Mahrez is gonne, no way Pep will allow him to go.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We are reportedly seriously going after Bernado Silva. I like him a lot, my favorite Portuguese player, but I don't know how feasible it is. City won't let him go easily.

The good thing is if we do end up getting him, we won't have the money to sign Cancelo.

ajnotkeith

We are reportedly seriously going after Bernado Silva. I like him a lot, my favorite Portuguese player, but I don't know how feasible it is. City won't let him go easily.

The good thing is if we do end up getting him, we won't have the money to sign Cancelo.
Wouldnt do it if we are paying a high fee.. Signing too many old players.
At 29 he has a few years left but we'll have to spend big to replace him after that and ideally we need to be building for the future now.

Porque

Wouldnt do it if we are paying a high fee.. Signing too many old players.
At 29 he has a few years left but we'll have to spend big to replace him after that and ideally we need to be building for the future now.

Tbf, Bernardo is one of those you would expect Mendes to be able to wave his magic and get a huge Saudi contract and transfer fee to end his career.

There's a chance this deal could finance itself.

I'd do it but only if he were interested in moving to Saudi In 2/3 years or so.

BJJ

Silva is washed up. Pep has worn him down. If he comes here he will be a shadow of himself . Peps intensity tends to wear players down both mentally and physically.

Birdy

Swap with Raphinha.
Realistically that's the only feasible option:
- financially we can't sign him unless we sell for good money and offload more wages
- sportingly Bernardo will totally eat most minutes from Raphina as he is 20 times the player.

Home of Barca Fans