Bernardo Silva

Iniesta Ultra

I don't watch Portugal matches so can't say, but he's def elite relative to chihua, should be dead horse but Xavi will beat the corpse till he dies himself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We need to try to sell some of our guys to these Saudis too man. I don't even now who they would want though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe Kessie and probably Dembele and Lewandowski.

Our players are way too comfortable here to move.

Kessie probably the only one who would consider accepting tbh. Maybe Lewandowski next year *if* Vitor Roque joins this summer and proves to be the real deal.

I was about to say Sergi Roberto, but have a feeling he would reject any offer even if a massive one and even if he wanted to leave himself due to his wife's background.

jamrock

We need to put a willingness to leave clause whenever we sign a new player.

Because idk who what it is, if it's the weather, the food, the city or the club itself, but player always make it a big deal when it's time to leave Barcelona.

If he goes to city, it would in away mean, he was only interested in coming to us if he left city.

No Barcelona, fuck it, let's go secure the bag.

Porque

I guess they would be interested in Ansu too but he still has hope :lol:

The climate has completely changed, we definitely have to build links with them considering we are the biggest club outside of the PL along with Madrid, and our players should carry that premium.

The trip of Alba, Messi, Busi could have helped I guess, but the fckrs chose Alligators, Guns and Narcotics.

Home of Barca Fans