Bernardo Silva

wisconsincule

Silva is washed up. Pep has worn him down. If he comes here he will be a shadow of himself . Peps intensity tends to wear players down both mentally and physically.
I was thinking about this this too. Similar to the Liverpool players who have left. None of them have been as good with their new teams.

Well see how Gundo is.

At any rate. Unless the price is right I would avoid.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

How on Earth is Silva washed up. He literally just finished playing a huge role in winning them the treble. :lol:
He's not washed up, but he is a super slow, aging winger and as such would be an atrocious signing to replace Dembele.

Now he is in later years he should be solely used as a central midfield player. He's still world class there but it's a position Barca are well stocked in.

As such, he is a player Barca simply do not need now. This signing should have been done 18 months / 2 years ago. The ship has sailed.

M3ls

I would welcome him as 8, but our mid lane is overcrowded.

If you ask me, of course I would sell the overvalued players Gavi, Pedri and take this guy, but we are not going to sell them.

wisconsincule

65m is way way too much for a club that is broke. Hard pass. Sign him for free in 2 years when his contract runs down.

If hes signed for the rumored price our fan base will hate him in 6 months.

jamrock

He won't be a flop to the wrong side of 20 for the money, if we can find someone younger I'd be happy, if not he's gonna be excellent.

jamrock

If you're gonna spend over 50m on a player, in most cares, you need to ensure they'll have some resale value if things go south.

Can't have another Torres, on our hands.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Once again I am begging this club to sign a winger that is both quick and can actually dribble. Don't need to be a RW. Can be a LW too if Ferran plays more on the right flank this season.

jamrock

Well Silva can actually dribble, better than Dembele in fact and us quick enough, but not pacy.

But I get your general point

M3ls

Once again I am begging this club to sign a winger that is both quick and can actually dribble. Don't need to be a RW. Can be a LW too if Ferran plays more on the right flank this season.
There are no options on the market.

Who are you suggesting to buy?

Home of Barca Fans