Bernardo Silva

serghei

I wouldn't worry about RM too much. Replacing Benz is not easy, and ultimately goals decide titles.

Let's hope so. Madrid lost last league title because of lack of focus and complacency after making the double the year before. Above everything else imo.

This year they should be more motivated. And we should be less motivated. It's up to the manager to handle these natural dips in motivation and focus though. Ancelotti had a poor season last year imo.

JamDav1982

Let's hope so. Madrid lost last league title because of lack of focus and complacency after making the double the year before. Above everything else imo.

Nonsense as per usual.

Barca were better and had better squad.

Stop gushing for Real and hyping them so much they can only beat themselves.

Really cant take Real not being bestest in whole wide world can you?

Sensational.

El Gato

Villarato!
I wouldn't worry about RM too much. Replacing Benz is not easy, and ultimately goals decide titles.
Easy if you're not married to the idea that a CF has to do everything

Could have had Haaland
Could have had Kane by now

ATM just waiting for that next person to snub us and see what happens after

serghei

Barca were better, but not because of a higher level of play. But because of superior focus and determination as a team. How you do vs smaller teams counts a huge deal in a league campaign, obviously.

JamDav1982

Barca were better, but not because of a higher level of play. But because of superior focus and determination as a team.

Yes there was a higher level of play from Barca... hence the double digit gap.

'Focus and determination' is all part of it.

Funny how you were trumpeting how Real were 'mental monsters' who Barca couldnt compete with... then Barca beat them to league and make out Real didnt try hard enough.

Must have just lost focus when scudded by City also... 'mentality monsters'.

Barca had better squad last season and were better team.

serghei

As I said, there's a difference in my mind between being better team fullstop, and being more consistent vs smaller teams. For Barca to be better than Madrid, they need to have much superior results vs best teams, and that can only happen in CL.

Beat the best of EPL like Madrid did, and Barca is gonna get there.

JamDav1982

As I said, there's a difference in my mind between being better team fullstop, and being more consistent vs smaller teams. For Barca to be better than Madrid, they need to have much superior results vs best teams, and that can only happen in CL.

Beat the best of EPL like Madrid did, and Barca is gonna get there.

Makes no sense.

Barca beat Real more than Real beat Barca last season and one time Real pumped them Barcas best players were missing.

Barca beat Altetico Madrid twice also.. Real didnt.

You are speaking absolute garbage about 'winning due to beating smaller teams'.

Madrid beat two EPL teams that are not in CL this season.... far from 'best in EPL'.

Barca went out to two teams better than anything Real beat in Europe.

serghei

Making top 4 in CL 3 times in a row and winning once is a great way to be considered an elite team in Europe. I don't want to give so much praise to Madrid, but your line of argumentation forces me to.

JamDav1982

Makes no sense.

Barca beat Real more than Real beat Barca last season and one time Real pumped them Barcas best players were missing.

Barca beat Altetico Madrid twice also.. Real didnt.

You are speaking absolute garbage about 'winning due to beating smaller teams'.

Madrid beat two EPL teams that are not in CL this season.... far from 'best in EPL'.

Barca went out to two teams better than anything Real beat in Europe.

The 'best' of EPl absolutely humiliated Real is the reality last season.

All the same rationale you gave to say Real last season were best in Europe and Barca coulndt compete.in league.. you were wrong.

serghei

Nothing more to add really. Check Madrid's run in CL in the last many years, see the number of semifinals they made, and if you still don't get it... then you simply don't get it. It's simply above you and that's it.

JamDav1982

Yes we know you based Real on being the best team in Europe and one Barca couldnt compete with due to them being winners of CL and getting to semis previously.

You were told that was wrong and that Barca would compete and Real despite being holders were not the best going.

So keep returning to that rationale that was proven wrong last season and repeat it a further year on if you like but
I told you all this a year ago and was proven correct.

Dont add anymore as all just mental gymastics to purr for Real and call the greatest going and better than Barca regardless of last season.

Birdy

I don't believe that Bernardo will be getting 10-11m NET, that's almost 22m GRoss per year.
That would break our wage structure.
Holding out for a reliable journo to report on this rather than the Romero clown

Home of Barca Fans