Bernardo Silva

Porque

If we somehow get Bernardo then might want to think about selling Raphi. Bernardo with Lamine as his understudy could be a good move.

Capology has Bernardo Silva on 7,8m GROSS at City (excl. bonuses more than obviously). If Bernardo truly wants to a new challenge then no need to improve on that rate as with Spains slightly lower tax burden he would be earning more.

No need to get Mendes facefucked @ 20m GROSS basically.

JamDav1982

Would be wary of trusting any 'base salary' quoted for likes of City.

They heavily incentivise through bonuses and have been known to pay into other accounts also.

Even then what is more relevant for likes of Silva is what City are offering him to extend and what clubs other than Barca are willing to pay him to go there.

iniestaGOAT

Man City have sent a formal message to Barça and PSG telling them that they have no intention of negotiating for Bernardo Silva. The only way this stance could change is if Silva pushes to leave, which he has not done so far. [@FabrizioRomano]

Raketa10

This just isn't happening. We need to stop embarrassing ourselves and accept the fact that Bernardo will stay in Manchester.

vuji_31

Best possible news.

Get Fresenda for 10mil plus 5 bonuses, invest in some young winger like Messinho.

they would milk us for 70mil for almost 30years old B.Silva.

We can do better then this.

It is time to risk and get player before they enter big stage.

Nucky

It was obivous from the start its mission impossible.. We are in no position of big signings.. I just hope we spend that Dembele money on RB wich is the most needed..

Porque

The board may just be doing another Messi. Making it look like they tried for Bernardo to appease Xavi.

Reality is only 11 players have been registered for LaLiga so far, so we can hardly afford a big salary cap player.

Dembele and Kessie are still here, wouldn't surprise me if one or both of those sagas get dragged making us sweat.

vuji_31

The board may just be doing another Messi. Making it look like they tried for Bernardo to appease Xavi.

Reality is only 11 players have been registered for LaLiga so far, so we can hardly afford a big salary cap player.

Dembele and Kessie are still here, wouldn't surprise me if one or both of those sagas get dragged making us sweat.
Lol.

This club was never rational.

Just sign Fresenda for 10mil and close the market.

Leave some cash for snacks on gas station.

Porque

Lol.

This club was never rational.

Just sign Fresenda for 10mil and close the market.

Leave some cash for snacks on gas station.

Also the Catalan press doesn't help. If we were in Madrids position (with 200m to spend and no striker) I imagine we would have been linked to

-Bernardo
-Cancelo
-Morata
-Lautaro
-Aubameyang
-Mane
-Mbappe
-Osinhem
-Jonathan David
-Stuani
-Raspadini
-Lautara again
-Vlahovic
-Kane
-Samuel Eto'o
-Neymar
-Messi
-Hojlund
-Haaland
-Fernando Torres
-Salah
-Joao Felix
-Iago Aspas

By comparison the Madrid press have been quite respectful and only linked the club to 3 or 4 of those names.

Horatio

You're welcome
Also the Catalan press doesn't help. If we were in Madrids position (with 200m to spend and no striker) I imagine we would have been linked to

-Bernardo
-Cancelo
-Morata
-Lautaro
-Aubameyang
-Mane
-Mbappe
-Osinhem
-Jonathan David
-Stuani
-Raspadini
-Lautara again
-Vlahovic
-Kane
-Samuel Eto'o
-Neymar
-Messi
-Hojlund
-Haaland
-Fernando Torres
-Salah
-Joao Felix
-Iago Aspas

By comparison the Madrid press have been quite respectful and only linked the club to 3 or 4 of those names.

who?

Porque

61QV+MhzHCL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

indian-dance-dancing.gif

Saladin

Swap with Raphinha.
Realistically that's the only feasible option:
- financially we can't sign him unless we sell for good money and offload more wages
- sportingly Bernardo will totally eat most minutes from Raphina as he is 20 times the player.
I second this motion. Silva is class, even if he loses some pace; his skillset is something that age affects lastly - intelligence, technique, reading of the game, positioning and focus + he knows how to harass and regain possession to the fullest.

Home of Barca Fans