Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
at thee end of the season on an interview with the official site.

Will Bojan definitely continue?

"Definitely. He’s had his difficulties. Messi is scoring goals, Pedro is getting in there and scoring 23 goals, Ibra makes runs from deep. Bojan has his difficulties but he’s only 19. He’s patient and we are even more so. We’re very patient. I’m pleased he’s been patient because he could be the Barca nº 9 very soon”.

Trequartista

The good
at thee end of the season on an interview with the official site.

Will Bojan definitely continue?

"Definitely. He’s had his difficulties. Messi is scoring goals, Pedro is getting in there and scoring 23 goals, Ibra makes runs from deep. Bojan has his difficulties but he’s only 19. He’s patient and we are even more so. We’re very patient. I’m pleased he’s been patient because he could be the Barca nº 9 very soon”.
He meant that he will be our no 9 because he wanted Zlatan to leave and then Bojan takes his number and play on the left wing :lol:

W

wuzu

if Bojan wants to be a starter, 1st he needs to learn everything from Villa, then he will need to build up his body as strong as Romario.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Villa being here will be the perfect role model for him. We already know he's been working on his upper body strength, now he just needs the chances to play. I'm not holding my breath for great Ibra performances so he should get the opportunities.

W

wuzu

Villa being here will be the perfect role model for him. We already know he's been working on his upper body strength, now he just needs the chances to play. I'm not holding my breath for great Ibra performances so he should get the opportunities.
don't worry bro, Ibra can't last for the whole match if he gives all. the boy will get his chances.

Trillske

The "start Ibra, switch to Bojan" scenario is something I think worked really well the whole season. From both perspectives, Ibra isnt 100% for 90 minutes and Bojan so far works better when the defence hasnt had the time to adapt to his quick feet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bojan deserves to be a starter this season. He looked great at the end of the season and obviously worked hard this summer. But then again Pedro also deserves it. It will be a tough competition.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Loads of games this year and we have a fairly tired squad with the WC and all, he should get lots of opportunities.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We won the treble after Spain winning EC. But yeah, we had few players less with Spain then. Overall, I don't see a big problem with fatigue.

Barcafan 2304

Yip, Sunyol is right. With the amount of games coming up, the importance of using all the squad will be there to see. All players will be given a chance i think

Home of Barca Fans