Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was also quite surprised to see him out of the list but then relieved to learn that he´s off with U-21 along with Jeffren.
As Jamain said, I would also preferred Bojan with the squad in Asia.

JAMAIN

Jefferen as well for that matter...Jefferen is one that needs to show he can shine this season.
It is a real shame he could not establish himself as a wingback, I thought that is where he needed adapt to in hopes of holding down a start in the squad...we would not have needed to buy Adriano otherwise...

Merv

Should have waited until the official site had commented about it. It explained Bojan being called up for the U21's. Still would like to see him with the regular team since that is where he's going to be all season.

Trequartista

The good
didnt seee the last game, how did Bojan play?

He was the captain,Many of our fans didnt like his performance but for me there were a lot of positives,he looked confident,Brave,Trying to make some skills,He is reallt taking teh next step,The new season will be his U-Turn one,especially if Zlatan continues his disappointing performances.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He was the captain,Many of our fans didnt like his performance but for me there were a lot of positives,he looked confident,Brave,Trying to make some skills,He is reallt taking teh next step,The new season will be his U-Turn one,especially if Zlatan continues his disappointing performances.

was he at CF or LW?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He started as a Henry-esque left winger which will be his long term position IMHO,Soriano centrally and Tello on the right.

If we are to get the best out of Bojan its at CF, hes a fox in the box, not a Winger/Fwd, his movement and finishing are his strengths, not dribbling etc, hes also not pace orieentated like Titi was.

Majority of his goals last season were scored from central positions.

Home of Barca Fans