Bojan Krkic

Trequartista

The good
If we are to get the best out of Bojan its at CF, hes a fox in the box, not a Winger/Fwd, his movement and finishing are his strengths, not dribbling etc, hes also not pace orieentated like Titi was.

Majority of his goals last season were scored from central positions.

Another point to agrue about with you,we can get the best out of him as an outside to inside winger,he shined towards the end of the season in the Bojan-Messi-Pedro attack,Messi always dropped to hepl the midfield and Bojan used the space behind Messi in a great way,thats why he scored most of his goals from central positions.

iced1776

Bojan is at his best when he can make diagonal runs behind the defense, so putting him in Henry's position is kind of a waste.

Trequartista

The good
Bojan is at his best when he can make diagonal runs behind the defense, so putting him in Henry's position is kind of a waste.

No,he is at his best in the Henry-esque role,I dont think that his long term future will be centrally,especially if we keep the 4-3-3 formation.

iced1776

No,he is at his best in the Henry-esque role,I dont think that his long term future will be centrally,especially if we keep the 4-3-3 formation.

I'm not sure how you can say that when every time he receives the ball deep on the wing he looks ineffective, and every time he plays higher up along the back line he finds space to score...

Do you think he benched Ibra because of his ability to beat defenders on the wing?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

are you saying that becoz he played there towards the end of last year?

his best game last year was Bilbao IMO, scored 2, great in general play. one of the few times he was played at CF (depor, cultural - scored 3 goals)

i thought it was common knowledge he was a CF, Pep and Txiki both said it last year...

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
1-OK man,I will tell you something,he benched Ibra because Ibra proved towards the end of the season to be an average player tactically,his off the ball movements were poor,he failed to create spaces for Messi and tahts why Bojan took his place
2-If You look at our last 5-6 matches toward the end of the season,You will know that Bojan's best position is as a Villa-esque(Henry-esque winger) and one of the reasons of him shining was Messi playing at a false number nine role,if you looks at most of his goals,you will find that it was the same,Messi drops to create Space for Bojan,Bojan makes a run centrally exploiting the space Messi created and then he scores,The 2nd goal against Sevilla I think was a demo for this,He is not at his best in beating defenders but we dont use The type of wingers who beat the defenders and make a cross,I still think that his best is on the left wing but only time will tell us.

Trequartista

The good
Txiki - "Bojan will soon be barcas No.9"

Pep - " He always delivers when he played in His position"

Talking about CF
We will see,I bet that we will not see him playing as a number 9 this season at all,They said this before seeing his performances at the LW,Ibra will be our first choice there,then Messi,then Villa,IF we have Villa,Bojan on the same field,It will be Bojan who will play on the left wing,if we have MEssi,Pedro,Bojan on the same Field it will be a Bojan-Messi-Pedro one rather than a Pedr-Bojan-Messi one.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
We will see,I bet that we will not see him playing as a number 9 this season at all,They said this before seeing his performances at the LW,Ibra will be our first choice there,then Messi,then Villa,IF we have Villa,Bojan on the same field,It will be Bojan who will play on the left wing,if we have MEssi,Pedro,Bojan on the same Field it will be a Bojan-Messi-Pedro one rather than a Pedr-Bojan-Messi one.

Txiki said that after the season had finished. So he had seen him at LW

i didnt say he would be thee starting CF, but wee have seeen him play there in the CDR and a few La Liga games each season since he started, so hel play there this year at some point for sure.

Trequartista

The good
Txiki said that after the season had finished. So he had seen him at LW

i didnt say he would be thee starting CF, but wee have seeen him play there in the CDR and a few La Liga games each season since he started, so hel play there this year at some point for sure.
Txixi knows nothing about football :lol:

Home of Barca Fans