Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was played out of position. Relax people. Bojan is a CF and was sacrificed this time. Team player that he is and with his fighting spirit I have no doubts over his future in Barca.

adil_909

bojan = the future.

i'm sure ibra will be out of here sooner rather than later and then bojan can slot into his natural striker position.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
bojan = the future.

i'm sure ibra will be out of here sooner rather than later and then bojan can slot into his natural striker position.
I'd love to see him grow to become a great player, but I don't think that will happen, unfortunately. If Zlatan leaves, it will probably be Villa who will take his place. Then a LW will be signed... Hopefully, I'm wrong.

adil_909

I'd love to see him grow to become a great player, but I don't think that will happen, unfortunately. If Zlatan leaves, it will probably be Villa who will take his place. Then a LW will be signed... Hopefully, I'm wrong.

yes but villa is old too. in 3-4 years, his time at barca will be up, and then it will be time for the age of bojan. bojan has shown such great attitude and spirit to learn from the best players. he'll be doing the same with villa and acting as his backup, and then will be ready to take his place when the time is up.

but if he's competing with both zlatan AND villa, well, he's never going to get a game. and this will damage him a lot and hurt his growhth. nobody expected pedro to shine like he did last year, but he did that because we kept faith in him and gave him games. i'm sure it's the same situation with bojan, you have to give him responsibility and put faith in him. keeping zlatan and buying villa is doing just the opposite of that...so ......bye bye zlatan.

Trillske

Villa goes on the wing, so thats one supersub for that (Pedro) and one for CF (Bojan). In reality, this would just mean Barcelona has a very balanced bench (offensively, atleast) this season.
And when things goes bad for a while, you have Zlatan and/or Villa as supersupersuper-subs instead.

DaniAlves

I think that if Bojan wants to play more games in this Barca team he has to learn to perform in other positions than CF. Otherwise, with the strong competition of this team, he'll never get the chance as long as Ibra and Villa are in form. If he could compete for all the three front positions rather than just one he would get more chances. Maybe that was the reason for Guardiola to play him from the right (?) yesterday?

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
yes but villa is old too. in 3-4 years, his time at barca will be up, and then it will be time for the age of bojan. bojan has shown such great attitude and spirit to learn from the best players. he'll be doing the same with villa and acting as his backup, and then will be ready to take his place when the time is up.

but if he's competing with both zlatan AND villa, well, he's never going to get a game. and this will damage him a lot and hurt his growhth. nobody expected pedro to shine like he did last year, but he did that because we kept faith in him and gave him games. i'm sure it's the same situation with bojan, you have to give him responsibility and put faith in him. keeping zlatan and buying villa is doing just the opposite of that...so ......bye bye zlatan.
And you had to end with 'bb zlatan' and break my heart? :)
I understand what you're saying, but I don't think Bojan would be worth it. Pedro would, but Bojan looks like he'll never be world class. He's very good, but not 'Barca material' imho.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
thats true,he prefers to play on the left wing,if we throw Messi on the left wing,then he will suck,thats what happened to Bojan yesterday.

he prefers CF mate.

And you had to end with 'bb zlatan' and break my heart? :)
I understand what you're saying, but I don't think Bojan would be worth it. Pedro would, but Bojan looks like he'll never be world class. He's very good, but not 'Barca material' imho.

hah, 1 game, he put Ibra out the team last year, GOD people have short memories.

He will never be a world class LW/RW - a world class CF You got it.

Home of Barca Fans