Bojan Krkic

adil_909

And you had to end with 'bb zlatan' and break my heart? :)
I understand what you're saying, but I don't think Bojan would be worth it. Pedro would, but Bojan looks like he'll never be world class. He's very good, but not 'Barca material' imho.

he'll never be world class? well if your definiton of "world class" is bubble-gum juggling, big nosed, tall, slow, fat, useless, slow, never moves, then yes, bojan will never be world class. don't forget, he sent your favorite player to the bench last year, and we played much better when bojan was playing. you just don't want to admit that i'm right because you know that it would mean the end of ibra's time at barca.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
he prefers CF mate.

hah, 1 game, he put Ibra out the team last year, GOD people have short memories.

He will never be a world class LW/RW - a world class CF You got it.

No, I remember his performance well. He didn't put Ibra out, Ibra did that himself. Bojan is very good, really, just not world class, imho.
I don't think he will ever be Barca #9. And I think it would be better for him to play elsewhere. From club's perspective, it's better that he stays - a cheap, excellent CF backup.
Btw, this has nothing to do with Ibra. If Ibra leaves, he'll be backup for Villa. Nothing changes for Bojan, and THAT is exactly what I'm trying to say :)

he'll never be world class? well if your definiton of "world class" is bubble-gum juggling, big nosed, tall, slow, fat, useless, slow, never moves......
:lol:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
No, I remember his performance well. He didn't put Ibra out, Ibra did that himself. Bojan is very good, really, just not world class, imho.
I don't think he will ever be Barca #9. And I think it would be better for him to play elsewhere. From club's perspective, it's better that he stays - a cheap, excellent CF backup.
Btw, this has nothing to do with Ibra. If Ibra leaves, he'll be backup for Villa. Nothing changes for Bojan, and THAT is exactly what I'm trying to say :)

:lol:

Bojan Scored in 7 out of the 8 last games of thee yeear, yet it was Ibra all by himself? come on.

Villa is 29.. Bojan can Learn and get more time on the pitch and Take over in a couple of years.

i'll spin the ball around, he has 7-8 great games and he's suddenly all that world class?

no1 is saying he is wc now, dont be stupid.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
you made several arguments in the Ibra thread that I disagreed with yet I did not call you stupid once. Grow up ffs.

it was a combination of ibra sucking and bojan pwning that made him grab that starter place.

zanela

Shite in the air, can't hold up the ball and gets easily bullied off by stronger defenders. With him we'll have the same prob when facing stubborn, physical sides who adopt a well-drilled ultra-defensive approach. And with the new emerging crop of defenders two times his size, more athletic, agile, he will have to work both on his physical and mental game to establish himself amongst the best.
What Barca needs is a complete and versatile CF for the future. One who can offer us options upfront. A poacher or a targetman when called upon and efficient in both roles. Bojan isn't that.
(I do remember the Inter goal or the chance he missed against Chelsea but in both instances he came as a sub in the dying mins and surprised a tiring defense with his movement...Throw him from the start in such games, he'll prove inadequate)

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Shite in the air, can't hold up the ball and gets easily bullied off by stronger defenders. With him we'll have the same prob when facing stubborn, physical sides who adopt a well-drilled ultra-defensive approach. And with the new emerging crop of defenders two times his size, more athletic, agile, he will have to work both on his physical and mental game to establish himself amongst the best.
What Barca needs is a complete and versatile CF for the future. One who can offer us options upfront. A poacher or a targetman when called upon and efficient in both roles. Bojan isn't that.
(I do remember the Inter goal or the chance he missed against Chelsea but in both instances he came as a sub in the dying mins and surprised a tiring defense with his movement...Throw him from the start in such games, he'll prove inadequate)

He has a much better record whn starting.

what Barca will need is the Best CF available, and that could be Bojan. I agree he neeeds to improve his strength though.

zanela

He has a much better record whn starting.

I'm not talking about the attacking La Liga sides.

what Barca will need is the Best CF available, and that could be Bojan. I agree he neeeds to improve his strength though.

Barca needs a physically gifted, dynamic, versatile centre forward for the future. One who offers us both plan A and B. He could work on his strength but that won't not make him a great header of the ball or a targetman.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Eto'o isn't a greater header nor a targetman, but he was the best striker we had in the past decade...someone else had a bright idea about getting rid of a prolific striker and bringing in a tall, physical striker and now we're stuck with Ibra...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
eto is a lot stronger physically than bojan but bojan does have time to grow and become stronger but i feel unless he gets full playing time he will never develop properly

zanela

Except Pep didn't know he sucked at headers. He is also slow and his size limits his playing time for us. Eto'o was faster and better than Bojan in the air. Although the former suffered against ultra defensive, physical oppositions- Man utd(07-08), Madrid(H), Chelsea (08-09) comes to mind. And we will 've to continue to confront such tactics in the future as well.
Modern football isn't just about skills, technique or physical prowess alone but a combination. I'd rather a versatile CF who can offer us tactical options than a one-dimensional midget striker upfront.

Home of Barca Fans