Bojan Krkic

Messi__10

Now that Ibra left it looks like Bojan will get more chance to play, and he has an excellent teacher right now (Villa), and the way he played those last games of the last season it looks a promising season for him... We'll see if another striker will be signed if not, I have faith in Bojan!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Well I mean at the end of last season when Pep benched Zlatan and gave him the starting position for several games he began to shine. I just don't think we'll see that if he's played sporadically, and it's a hard situation for the kid because he has to compete with such good players and earning a spot to play is a bitch. But point is he's got amazing talent and he's proved it, hopefully soon he'll open the lid and it will all come out. and I think he should stick with #11, don't know, just suits him better.

Silver

Im happy Pep gave him some minutes. It will be good for his confidence. Cuz atm Villa, Messi, Iniesta, Pedro works fine. Im hope Bojan will be the supersub this season :) Like in every game getting 15-20 minutes. And in cup matches 90 minutes and in CL maybe also line up since the group is rather easy :p

His still 20 dont forget that.

Home of Barca Fans