Bojan Krkic

Co0ter

Balotelli and Bojan are the same exact age, freshly 20 (Bojan in few days, Balo earlier this month). I honestly don't see what makes Balotelli so great. He can play as a striker or winger pretty well, sure. But I haven't seen much of his so called impressive "skill" and he really isn't that fast, definately fast for a 6'3 player, but really not that fast. Bojan's actually been in a few more key games than Balo overall, and was featured a lot by Rikaard when he was only 17. As little as Bojan has played for us recently, I still think he has more experience than Balo... Certainly both of them show great promise but I really don't see how you can favor one or the other when both have a long way to go before being world class.

Comparing either of them to Pato is amusing if anything. Pato is twice the player. The kid has everything needed to succeed and he very much is already world class at 20, actually he's been world class since he stepped on the pitch for AC Milan. He's only 1 year older than both of them and way more developed, however he's been this developed for a few years already (thats the sad part). I haven't really seen Pato grow much since he's been at Milan. The fact he's had such great success there surrounded by a mediocre team alone, who last season was horrible and next season wont be much better, suggests how truely world class he is. He's scored in big games for Milan too, whether its Serie A or Champion's league vs Real Madrid. He's got pace, vision, versatility, and can dribble/shoot with both feet and a good frame.

It makes me sad he seems happy at an aging club where he wont develop as well as he should. Bojan and Balotelli are at least in clubs where they can grow and be provided great service by the players around them.

P.S. Balotelli has more skill than Pato?! LOLOL Do you even follow Milan or watched him play? hahaha

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Came in and Barca scored after a minute. :) He looks fired up and motivated. With him improving on his fitness level we can expect the best season for Bojan since he was promoted.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I hope he can get minutes distributed evenly... For some reason or the other he has chances late in the season... Really looking forward to his improvement this season...

Silver

Balotelli will have also this year an adapting season! since he is in new country. New friends, new house, new language. This always needs adaption which slows down his growing a bit. So tahts in advantage of Bojan :p

Balotelli and Bojan are the same exact age, freshly 20 (Bojan in few days, Balo earlier this month). I honestly don't see what makes Balotelli so great. He can play as a striker or winger pretty well, sure. But I haven't seen much of his so called impressive "skill" and he really isn't that fast, definately fast for a 6'3 player, but really not that fast. Bojan's actually been in a few more key games than Balo overall, and was featured a lot by Rikaard when he was only 17. As little as Bojan has played for us recently, I still think he has more experience than Balo... Certainly both of them show great promise but I really don't see how you can favor one or the other when both have a long way to go before being world class.

Comparing either of them to Pato is amusing if anything. Pato is twice the player. The kid has everything needed to succeed and he very much is already world class at 20, actually he's been world class since he stepped on the pitch for AC Milan. He's only 1 year older than both of them and way more developed, however he's been this developed for a few years already (thats the sad part). I haven't really seen Pato grow much since he's been at Milan. The fact he's had such great success there surrounded by a mediocre team alone, who last season was horrible and next season wont be much better, suggests how truely world class he is. He's scored in big games for Milan too, whether its Serie A or Champion's league vs Real Madrid. He's got pace, vision, versatility, and can dribble/shoot with both feet and a good frame.

It makes me sad he seems happy at an aging club where he wont develop as well as he should. Bojan and Balotelli are at least in clubs where they can grow and be provided great service by the players around them.

P.S. Balotelli has more skill than Pato?! LOLOL Do you even follow Milan or watched him play? hahaha

1 YEAR is a lot in football terms. Or did ya hear of Ozil and Khedira last year? :p

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I've been watching that goal SO many times throughout the summer.

One of the best, if not THE best goal I've seen from Bojan.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
The most encouraging thing from yesterday was his dribbling, which isnt his strong point was very good, shame he couldnt cap the performance with a goal.

:lol: and to think people were critising him after the Super Cup.

so much kneejerk reaction on this forum, look at JDS now, "Overrated" "Not barca quality" and thats after two games...

I was watching last season goals yesterday and ran across a beautiful goal by Bojan. Enjoy.

i do love that goal,

But his 2nd goal against Espanyol in the CDR in 08/09 is my favourite goal of his.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
wow happy birthday li'l Bojan... hope you have a lot of silverware waaiting for you to win with Barcelona

Home of Barca Fans