Bojan Krkic

MoFroBo

This time next year may you be a Barca first eleven regular!

I think Villa still gonna take the place ofc. but with years Bojan's playing time will surely increase and such age balance between Villa, Bojan is very healthy for our team. Experience will come with time.

ANd happy birthday lil man :)

Barcafan 2304

Its weird what you dream about. For some reason, I dreamt i tuned into Sky Sports News to find Bojan is on his way to Sheffield wednesday. WTF?

mlampa

Hope he gets more minutes this season or I'm afraid its gonna be a waste of talent. If he isnt a first regular by next season they need to loan him out for sure?

Seamus

give him the #9!!

That would be a bad move imo. That would put so much pressure on him. We need a proven no 9 if we are going to sign one. Even though Ibra didnt do great he still scored some important goals so Bojan would be expected to do the same and at 20 that is a bit much

Barcafan 2304

That would be a bad move imo. That would put so much pressure on him. We need a proven no 9 if we are going to sign one. Even though Ibra didnt do great he still scored some important goals so Bojan would be expected to do the same and at 20 that is a bit much

Agreed. I hope pep will bring in another forward

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
This time next year may you be a Barca first eleven regular!

I honestly wish him the same, but I don't think that will ever happen. Now that Ibra is gone, I can say this without people thinking I hate Bojan because he's a threat to Ibra. I think lot of his success last season was due to the fact defenders were too busy dealing with Messi and not paying much attention to Bojan, so it was easy for him to sneak into the box and surprise them. I watched all his goals several times, 90% of them came from situations like that. Again, I truly hope he becomes a world class CF, a first team regular, a ninja, a superhero... but I just don't see it happening. I truly wish I'm wrong. Sorry to be so negative :)

Home of Barca Fans