Bojan Krkic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You must be very proud of your conclusions Hammy. Judging a player on 45 minute performance. Comparing Bojan's fans to Ibra's is also something to laugh about. It's ants and elephants really.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You must be very proud of your conclusions Hammy. Judging a player on 45 minute performance. Comparing Bojan's fans to Ibra's is also something to laugh about. It's ants and elephants really.

read the first line of the second paragraph. this performance alone i am not basing it on, it is something i have felt for a while and felt i should say now because it seemed a good time. since he broke into the team he has not developed in any significant way and if he fails to improve this year we'll need to reconsider our opinion of him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No. You waited for 45 minutes of below par performance to jump on his neck as you couldn't do it last season because he either didn't play or when he did he scored.

nebeer

Love is All
Today most of the team was off, so why bash Bojan who is getting used to the expectations about him and getting accustomed to the number he wears now.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
''jump on his neck''? i don't think so. i just feel he is not as good as people think he would be. hasn't improved his game much.

Stins

No. You waited for 45 minutes of below par performance to jump on his neck as you couldn't do it last season because he either didn't play or when he did he scored.

I didn't watch the game today so I have no idea if Bojan was good or bad, but I do find this a little amusing considering you complained about Zlatans performance from game one last season. Guess everyone is a fanboy in some aspect.

Let's give Bojan a few games though. He has some pretty big shoes to fill and I don't see him doing it really, he fits better as a winger imo. But I guess we'll see and I'd love if it works out for him.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I didn't watch the game today so I have no idea if Bojan was good or bad, but I do find this a little amusing considering you complained about Zlatans performance from game one last season. I'd give it a few games and then we'll know.

exactly, the level of hyprocisy is ridiculous.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aligned with a guy who posts nowhere but Ibra thread. :lol:

To stins I have really nothing to say. He is here to bash Pep and talk cynical about Barca players.

Now I am even more sure I am right.

:)

Barcafan 2304

Well, to early write him off. Needs to up it though, not been a great start to the season. However, we know he can perform. Proved that in the run-in last season

tonio7

15 y.o. aligned with a guy who posts nowhere but Ibra thread. :lol:
Nothing personal Hammy. But if we were sitting at the table and discussing it in person you would be that kid that gets sent to his room to play playstation while adults discuss football.
To stins I have really nothing to say. He is here to bash Pep and talk cynical about Barca players.

Now I am even more sure I am right.

:)

can't u get rid of him? just a thought...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I never really should have allowed people in who only post in one thread and use the forum to bash Pep and talk crap about Barca players.
They are worse than rival fans who are at least honest about what they are.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
who are you guys talking about? not me right? because I know I post a lot in other threads

Anyway, the fact that we had to start an out of form player in Bojan as our main striker and losing the match keeps reminding me that we are too thin up front

Barcafan 2304

who are you guys talking about? not me right? because I know I post a lot in other threads

Anyway, the fact that we had to start an out of form player in Bojan as our main striker and losing the match keeps reminding me that we are too thin up front

Might even be me. Did you know, I have over 150 posts in the Ibra thread!:(

I spend way to much time on here

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Of course not you guys. I've been very specific. They only post there and they bash Pep and Barca players. Ibraftw is also camped there but he is a nice guy with no bad bone in him. It's the guys who come here to cause trouble.
Not many are left thankfully as they must have fecked off to Milan forum.

Home of Barca Fans