Bojan Krkic

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
i would loan him out the hype has probably gotten to his head

there is no hype. its just that he was never relied upon to deliver the goods and now due to our striking shortage, he would be thrusted in places that he is not mentally prepared for hence him repeating the mistakes that he was making today. and to be honest, its not like he is really fast/tall/good at dribbling... he made his mark by finishing ridiculously well and when he is not confident, that suffers big time.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i have kept quiet for a while because on here every short guy that comes out the youth is holy but..

what is all the fuss about really? he has too little presence for a striker and has not REALLY improved at all. there is alot of hype around him but i don't see it and never have to be honest. i hope i am wrong.

i bet most of you and silky soccer will come running to defend him now

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
:lol: at those who Blame Bojan,was that world's best player Messi,was this World Cup's top scored Villa

that really made no sense :p. bojan has been cruising along on the barcelona ship without ever being asked to play the main lead.. now you give the #9 to him... you either will make him grow as a player or break him down, one piece at a time.

he has no swagger so definitely, he is more intent on breaking himself down when shit hits the fan.

tonio7

does anyone really know wtf his role is on the pitch? I certainly don't....
I'll quote myself from my own forum, "in comparison Pedro seems like a man and Bojan a kid..."

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's the contrary really. It's too much of people here who were silent when Bojan brought the goods when it mattered the most (end of last season) and now jump the gun after 45 minutes of play when Messi and Villa haven't done much more than him.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
It's the contrary really. It's too much of people here who were silent when Bojan brought the goods when it mattered the most (end of last season) and now jump the gun after 45 minutes of play when Messi and Villa haven't done much more than him.

But I don't remember you saying stuff like '...wolrd's best player...' when we discussed Ibra's bad performance. 'Fanboys' change, but discussion seems to be going in similar direction :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
But I don't remember you saying stuff like '...wolrd's best player...' when we discussed Ibra's bad performance. 'Fanboys' change, but discussion seems to be going in similar direction :)

Seriously, you still don't understand what the point is? He played 45 minutes. I'll say it again: HE PLAYED 45 MINUTES. While Ibra played on and on even when going months of utter crap performances. And then Pep finally got enough and put Bojan in fire. And what do you know. Little guy came out good and scored in almost every match he played in and decisive goals as well.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
bojan has fanboys too. basically there was ibra fanboys and those who were against him, some of those against him had a fetish for bojan, now they are the very people they were accusing ibra fanboys of.

i am not basing this on 45 mins btw, i have feltthis for a while, lots of hype surrounding the boy but he has not developed like sergio or pedro for example.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Seriously, you still don't understand what the point is? He played 45 minutes. I'll say it again: HE PLAYED 45 MINUTES. While Ibra played on and on even when going months of utter crap performances. And then Pep finally got enough and put Bojan in fire. And what do you know. Little guy came out good and scored in almost every match he played in and decisive goals as well.
No, I don't even think Bojan deserves the heat for his performance tonight. He was as bad as everyone else... But, to be honest, I still think he's not (yet) Barca #9 material.

bojan has fanboys too. basically there was ibra fanboys and those who were against him, some of those against him had a fetish for bojan, now they are the very people they were accusing ibra fanboys of.
:yes:

Home of Barca Fans