Bojan Krkic

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Have to agree and Hamzah, noticed your location is now Milan. What has Milan got that Govan has not?

i showed you a table showing that Bojan has scored more goals than ballotelli over the last 3 years, you didnt think he had barely improved then.

and to say that he has barely improved is Bull. Hes scored the same amount of goals each season, yes. But the last two, hes had significantly less minutes, and Correct me if im wrong, in the 07/08 and 08/09 season did he play a major role in the Title run in? no.

People are just raging that we lost, and Bojan is the new scapegoat because Ibras gone and hes got the #9.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i showed you a table showing that Bojan has scored more goals than ballotelli over the last 3 years, you didnt think he had barely improved then.

and to say that he has barely improved is Bull. Hes scored the same amount of goals each season, yes. But the last two, hes had significantly less minutes, and Correct me if im wrong, in the 07/08 and 08/09 season did he play a major role in the Title run in? no.

People are just raging that we lost, and Bojan is the new scapegoat because Ibras gone and hes got the #9

this is where you are confused.i am making a general comment on bojan.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
this is where you are confused.i am making a general comment on bojan.

Not confused at all, you said youv had these feelings for a while, but chose not to bring it up when he was banging them in last season, but after a couple of bad games. Its your opinion, i just disagree.

and i wasnt just talking about you though Hamzah, Have you got laid in Milan? :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
not yet but there is this one girl

i live in a flat, after all its only temporary in an area called sesto san giovanni

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apart from that, I prefer Villa/Messi/Pedro, with Messi as false 9 and more free on the pitch, last season he’s was simply SUPERB in this new position.
Messi as winger is fantastic, but this position is too small, limited for him, in this position he can’t show up his talent to 100%.

Concur, absolutement...Suisse?...Where?

Barcafan 2304

But the point remains Silky, he has to step up and prove himself. I have mentioned before that he had a great run in at the tail end of last season but his form comes in fits and starts. He needs to put away the 'promising' and 'wonderkid' stereotypes and take that next step up. I really hope he does but jury remains out

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
But the point remains Silky, he has to step up and prove himself. I have mentioned before that he had a great run in at the tail end of last season but his form comes in fits and starts. He needs to put away the 'promising' and 'wonderkid' stereotypes and take that next step up. I really hope he does but jury remains out

Stepping up to be a 1st choice striker at Barcelona, is a hell of alot different to not Improving for 3 years.

Eto'o and Ibrahimovic. Thats the two people hes been competing for places with, name me a 19 year old in world football that could displace either?

Hes proven hes capable, and at 18, he scored in a Cup final, His goals were ESSENTIAL for us winning that CDR. His goals in the league last year were huge for us winning La Liga, and lets not forget he had a wrongly disallowed goal that should of took us to the CL final.

Hes Inconsistent, But so is Ballotelli and Pato, CR was at his age. Give him time, he is only 20, people are so hard on him.

Barcafan 2304

Stepping up to be a 1st choice striker at Barcelona, is a hell of alot different to not Improving for 3 years.

Eto'o and Ibrahimovic. Thats the two people hes been competing for places with, name me a 19 year old in world football that could displace either?

Hes proven hes capable, and at 18, he scored in a Cup final, His goals were ESSENTIAL for us winning that CDR. His goals in the league last year were huge for us winning La Liga, and lets not forget he had a wrongly disallowed goal that should of took us to the CL final.

Hes Inconsistent, But so is Ballotelli and Pato, CR was at his age. Give him time, he is only 20, people are so hard on him.

Well, though a bit older, i suppose you could argue Pedro displaced Ibra! lol.

Fair enough though Silky, I genuinely hope your judgement on Bojan is spot on and he goes on to become a regular for us. I remain doubtful but would love to be proved wrong and see Bojan really step up this season.

Home of Barca Fans