Bojan Krkic

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Well, though a bit older, i suppose you could argue Pedro displaced Ibra! lol.

Fair enough though Silky, I genuinely hope your judgement on Bojan is spot on and he goes on to become a regular for us. I remain doubtful but would love to be proved wrong and see Bojan really step up this season.

+1

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Well, though a bit older, i suppose you could argue Pedro displaced Ibra! lol.

Fair enough though Silky, I genuinely hope your judgement on Bojan is spot on and he goes on to become a regular for us. I remain doubtful but would love to be proved wrong and see Bojan really step up this season.

Pedro displaced an Ageing shitey Titi, not Ibra, Bojan displaced Ibra at the end of the season.

Trequartista

The good
He is, and always has been.

But then again you dont think Villa is good in the centre.
I am talking about facts,he was superb last season as a henry-esque left winger and every time he played cetrally he looked isolated and weak,if we play more and more of him centrally ALONE then he will never make it here,both vila and bojan are better centrally but not with our current formation,anyway I wont argue about this again bec time proved that bojan cant lead the line and time will prove this

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I am talking about facts,he was superb last season as a henry-esque left winger and every time he played cetrally he looked isolated and weak,if we play more and more of him centrally ALONE then he will never make it here,both vila and bojan are better centrally but not with our current formation,anyway I wont argue about this again bec time proved that bojan cant lead the line and time will prove this

Deportivo, Bilbao - Only two games he started La Liga as CF = 3 Goals, 2 against Bilbao, 1 against Depor. (I mean played in centre the whole game)
2 Goals in CDR aswell.

5 goals in 3 games as a CF. ;)
(although 2 were against Cultural)

the rest he scored as a LW, he will score goals wherever he plays, but in the Centre, he's a machine. ;)

Barcafan 2304

Yip, fair do's. Great ball to pick out Messi. I have not seen anyone pick out as good as that since last Xmas where I picked all the good chocolates from the Christmas box collection and left the rest to my dad

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Yip, fair do's. Great ball to pick out Messi. I have not seen anyone pick out as good as that since last Xmas where I picked all the good chocolates from the Christmas box collection and left the rest to my dad

:lol: The Strawberry and Caramel ones? thats what i swoop in and get..:lol:

Incidently, Bojan is getting MUCH more minutes this year, which is what i hoped for...:)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Actually, watching him play at least 20 minutes was a great and pleasant surprise, I was confused Pep's last minute subs last season! I hope Bojan makes the best out of his playing time...

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩

Nonsence, yes he does well on the left but even when played initially there it's normally when he comes into the centre when the front three are shifting positions (as they do) that he springs to life and bangs them in.
If he ever looked "weak" last season it's because he was still only 18/19 playing against bigger and stronger players, he's getting stronger and better all the time and im looking forward to the years when Bojan, Messi and Pedro are our regular front three. Till then though im loving Villa and happy to see Bojan bloodied into the first 11 as we go.

Your coming along nicely Bojan just keep up the good work and the chances will come your way. PTC.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I think if that goal is allowed vs Inter we're looking at a completely different player. confidence is everything to a striker and Leo's success puts even more pressure on Bojan. This is his year though. He'll have way more minutes, way more opportunity. it's up to him to take it.

either way, I'd much rather him as he is than Ibra.

Home of Barca Fans