Bojan Krkic

Barcafan 2304

Deffo them two Silky! No one else will stand a chance in my family!

By the way, praying my reservations about him are wrong. Love to see Bojan succeed. Fingers crossed for the wee man

Last edited:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Deffo them two Silky! No one else will stand a chance in my family!

By the way, praying my reservations about him are wrong. Love to see Bojan succeed. Fingers crossed for the wee man

Haha, same boat...:lol:

I think most want him to succeed, The majority think he will, but ou get people with reservatioons on most players, Look at Busquets and Pedro for example...
+ People forget hes the youngest player in our squad, give him time.

ranjix

Jefecito
I hear different pronunciation for Bojan from different commentary. How exactly is Bojan pronounced? Some pronounce Bo-Jan where as other pronounce Bo-yan or sth like that.

veryfatchocobo

I think if that goal is allowed vs Inter we're looking at a completely different player. confidence is everything to a striker and Leo's success puts even more pressure on Bojan. This is his year though. He'll have way more minutes, way more opportunity. it's up to him to take it.

either way, I'd much rather him as he is than Ibra.
You know, to tell you the truth, karma may surprise you this year, like against Chelsea. And how Inter went through the final despite massive diving by Busquets. At least assuming it was legit (I believe Yaya's handball was a bad call <_<). So I'm expecting a last minute Bojan winner in the CL somewhere <_<

nebeer

Love is All
I hear different pronunciation for Bojan from different commentary. How exactly is Bojan pronounced? Some pronounce Bo-Jan where as other pronounce Bo-yan or sth like that.

It is most probably Bo-yan according to more Catalanish pronunciation. Bo-jan more English pronunciation. I think.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
He's so bad. Doesn't deserve number 9.

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

Home of Barca Fans