Bojan Krkic

Bionicman

What is it with Bojan subbing in during CL games and missing a header while unmarked? Chelsea in 2008-2009, Inter last year, and now here. Hopefully he's gotten it out of his system.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Villa squandered way more than Bojan so far this season but, yes, that's doesn't justify Bojan failing to make that header.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Villa squandered way more than Bojan so far this season but, yes, that's doesn't justify Bojan failing to make that header.

Height was an issue there, for me...Kid seemed surprised that the ball came to him over the taller defender - just wasn't ready for it...Meanwhile, little Leo somehow finds a way to get his head in on a ball here & there on crosses

Mentally, the kid remains soft, for me

ranjix

Jefecito
Pique, Villa, Pedro, Messi, Alves and others had chance to score. Can't blame just Bojan. But if Bojan had scored the header it would be great.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Pique, Villa, Pedro, Messi, Alves and others had chance to score. Can't blame just Bojan. But if Bojan had scored the header it would be great.

pedro should get the majority of the flak because he had an easy chance to level it at 1-1 before the half, and had an even easier chance to make it 0-1 right at the start.

but he seems to have escaped criticism, which feeds my theory that people don't expect much beyond hard-work from pedro. so when he fails to deliver, no one is disappointed. and when he does anything of note they go positively gooey between the legs.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Isn't that usually the algorithm for praise & criticism?...Work hard, results come - if they don't, keep working hard...Don't work as hard & results don't come?...Then the criticism piles on...And, for me, despite Bojan showing plenty of workrate in matches he also fails to make the run or fails to complete a move that ultimately leads to a fail in converting goals

I'd be happier if Bojan was missing goals when the keeper is forced into a save, not when he falls to the turf or fails to anticipate the header being there for him...Pedrito! keeps on plugging away and keeps his head up - less so, IMHO, with Krkic

his header was terrible,i thought he was invisible to be honest, i'm not gonna lie, didn't really notice he was on the pitch

Home of Barca Fans