Bojan Krkic

Silver

I read in different sources that he has been linked with a loan to Inter Milan or Arsenal in January for half year

A loan in January would be a mistake unless we bring someone else to fill his position with enough guarantees...

Exactly, that's right.

We must make a backup, before missing Bojan or any other striker NOW !

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Once Bojan finds his form he won't be able to stop scoring, the boy is brilliant. Watch him win the Ballon D'Or in a few years.

As he is one of the few senior players traveling to Ceuta, I hope that manages to give him confidence!

It's not his first time that he is participating in this type of challenges and matches.

He have had ample opportunities recently, but nothing has been made out of those.

Wish he could play well, but actually, I'm not so optimistic about that.

Once Bojan finds his form he won't be able to stop scoring, the boy is brilliant. Watch him win the Ballon D'Or in a few years.

Sounds good, but for me, it's equivalent to dream!

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

It's not his first time that he is participating in this type of challenges and matches.

He have had ample opportunities recently, but nothing has been made out of those.

Wish he could play well, but actually, I'm not so optimistic about that.

Well yeah, I know that, but I feel like it's a more likely opportunity for him if he were to break through. Less pressure too.

Home of Barca Fans